Tips 4 selling beats online & bringing traffic 2 ur beat store (new 2 selling beats)

HailCaesar

Tips 4 selling beats online & bringing traffic 2 ur beat store (new 2 selling beats)

Just wanted to know any tips for selling beats online and building a fanbase I'm new to selling beats online I only just started this year Ive got myself a YouTube and signed up to Traktrain to sell my beats but I just can't seem to make any sells. I know the money ain't everything and I enjoy making music but it would be nice to earn money from something you enjoy doing my YouTube channel has grown quite quickly and my vids get around 200-500 views regularly but I don't understand how I get 500 views but no sells I know loads of views don't mean your musics good but a lot of the people who listen to my music tell me its very good so I don't get why artist don't buy. I promote my beats on twitter and instagram (Not all the time sometimes I forget) but that doesn't seem to bring any traffic as well so I would like to get some tips from people who successfully sell beats online.

Don't sell beats online instead move offline and realize everybody and their Mama, etc. is a producer.

Most producers already know the answers to these type of questions. They just have a hard time or are too stubborn to do the groundwork and network.

Last edited:
Build traffic for f*cking ever, meanwhile find a career that makes money. Everybody and their baby momma sells beats online, this is the most competitive industry on the planet.

1 thing though is so many producers are talented & broke... try to take advantage of this.

Thanks for the advice and yeah I am chasing a career i'm a student atm I just make music in my free time I was just trying to find ways how I can make a lil extra off something I love doing.
Build traffic for f*cking ever, meanwhile find a career that makes money. Everybody and their baby momma sells beats online, this is the most competitive industry on the planet.

1 thing though is so many producers are talented & broke... try to take advantage of this.

Hey bro. I'm just like you and I feel like no one has really given you a true direct answer to your question. Now ironically i've been doing a lot research and i'm starting to realize what needs to be done. First, I think you need to do research too. There are producers who have done it are willing to share their knowledge. Definitely look them up. To name two who really do know what they are talking about are Curtissking and Game from Busy Works Beats. They provide a lot of free content to help young and upcoming producers learn the system of selling beats online.

Next, you need to actually build a business. A lot of producers post stuff online but that doesn't mean they are actually running a true business That's why people give or say that you can't sell beats. Think about it, imagine if you were selling t-shirts. You need a place to sell them, and you need to advertise. you also need to build reputation so that people can trust that your shirts are Fire. It's the same with selling beats. To sell beats you need to provide a place for people to find your beats that steers them way from your competition. in other words, you need to have your own website. Your own website give you full control. Nobody else beats are on there and you can make it unique and your own so that people can remember you by it. Then what you do is using your social media and youtube put your beats on there and then find a way to link your audience back to your website where you have your full catalogue available for them.

next you need to stop thinking about selling beats because that doesn't work yet. It will when you start to develop some some fans. Before you "sell beats" you need to "Sell yourself". This is kinda of like a general business rule really, but nobody buys product because they want to buy. They buy into the brand that they trust. The same goes for music producers. As producers we need to provide value and show other artists/musicians that we are more than what we offer. Anybody makes beats. That's cool. But you need to figure out what separates you from the others. Why should I buy beats from you. Do you provide value? Do you have good customer service? Do people like you? Are you funny? What's special about your instagram account? Do you show people the behind the scenes of your beat making skills. ALL of the EXTRA stuff matters when it comes to selling beats. LOL. I could go on forever because I have learned a lot applied the knowledge so if you need some more guidance i can gladly help. just let me know and we can exchange info.

But that's like general way for you to get an idea of what you need to do. and btw, this stuff IS HARD. This isn't an overnight type of thing. You really have to put in the work.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks for this loads of good advice and yeah majority of the stuff you said I gathered from doing some research myself since posting this thread and i'm not too bothered about selling beats the money isn't the reason I got into beat making I just love music and making it is even more fun when your in the mood lol, but I was just looking for tips on selling beats since I'm new to it, but from what you said and from what I got from research its all about growing a fanbase and beat catalog and engaging with fans and other time you'll see results and thanks again for acc posting valuable info instead of "Everyone sells beats now no point selling online"
Hey bro. I'm just like you and I feel like no one has really given you a true direct answer to your question. Now ironically i've been doing a lot research and i'm starting to realize what needs to be done. First, I think you need to do research too. There are producers who have done it are willing to share their knowledge. Definitely look them up. To name two who really do know what they are talking about are Curtissking and Game from Busy Works Beats. They provide a lot of free content to help young and upcoming producers learn the system of selling beats online.

Next, you need to actually build a business. A lot of producers post stuff online but that doesn't mean they are actually running a true business That's why people give or say that you can't sell beats. Think about it, imagine if you were selling t-shirts. You need a place to sell them, and you need to advertise. you also need to build reputation so that people can trust that your shirts are Fire. It's the same with selling beats. To sell beats you need to provide a place for people to find your beats that steers them way from your competition. in other words, you need to have your own website. Your own website give you full control. Nobody else beats are on there and you can make it unique and your own so that people can remember you by it. Then what you do is using your social media and youtube put your beats on there and then find a way to link your audience back to your website where you have your full catalogue available for them.

next you need to stop thinking about selling beats because that doesn't work yet. It will when you start to develop some some fans. Before you "sell beats" you need to "Sell yourself". This is kinda of like a general business rule really, but nobody buys product because they want to buy. They buy into the brand that they trust. The same goes for music producers. As producers we need to provide value and show other artists/musicians that we are more than what we offer. Anybody makes beats. That's cool. But you need to figure out what separates you from the others. Why should I buy beats from you. Do you provide value? Do you have good customer service? Do people like you? Are you funny? What's special about your instagram account? Do you show people the behind the scenes of your beat making skills. ALL of the EXTRA stuff matters when it comes to selling beats. LOL. I could go on forever because I have learned a lot applied the knowledge so if you need some more guidance i can gladly help. just let me know and we can exchange info.

But that's like general way for you to get an idea of what you need to do. and btw, this stuff IS HARD. This isn't an overnight type of thing. You really have to put in the work.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks for the advice and yeah I am chasing a career i'm a student atm I just make music in my free time I was just trying to find ways how I can make a lil extra off something I love doing.

Of course, do what you like. You as a student need to look for yourself in life. Yes, maybe you can not spend so much time studying, because you realized that you do not need it and you want to connect your life with another. In order not to waste time on education, you can use a proven student site. The fastest student assistance services on the market. This is exactly what you need right now. So forget about everything and go to your dream.

Last edited:
I'm just in my repertoire. Told you about everything, but forgot the most interesting thing to say. I think a lot of people have already been interested in this service for students. So here it is https://ca.edubirdie.com/buy-an-essay-online with buy an essay online. This is exactly the service for students, which I checked on my own experience. And never regret it. So the only way you will be easier to learn.

Last edited:
Back