Is there a such thing as legit soundcloud promotion?

StanleySteamer

Hey guys, I have a soundcloud and I have been dropping music for a while and I have been self promoting through Facebook and twitter and instagram and stuff and getting a good amount of plays and likes and followers just not enough fast enough. I was wondering if there is a such thing as a legit soundcloud promotion? All I keep hearing about is this place is fake that place is fake and I actually had a bad experience with one place where I thought it was going to be real and legit plays and it was all fake it came from the Russian Federation. Maybe I just don't understand how SoundCloud Promotion works? Could someone maybe explain to me how SoundCloud promotion works and if there is a real and legit service to promote my music? I Would definitely pay top dollar to promote my stuff I just don't want to be scammed and I don't want fake response I want real people to hear and like or even hate my music. Any feedback much appreciated!

Well, I used and can give good feedback on one-
https://soundcloud.com/sedmsupports

it costs 15 euro (17.50ish USD for me) and it got me ~1400 plays in a week (I attribute 99% of my plays to the promotion since I just made a soundcloud and my other songs have like 10 plays lol). I checked some profiles of their followers and I was pretty sure they were real so I paid it. I had random numbers of likes/reposts/comments so real service confirmed.

This channel wasn't 'pay-for-promotion", it was "pay-for-submission", meaning it basically donated $2usd to this channel lol-
PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US

And another one was just straight up dead and I didn't notice and wasted $5usd (duuuuuur :p)

I don't know much about soundcloud promotion channels, but I'd like to get some more promotion and I'm going to sub to this thread

Cloudkillers is worth a mention but you're mostly promoting to other artists rather than the general public- not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, I used and can give good feedback on one-
https://soundcloud.com/sedmsupports

it costs 15 euro (17.50ish USD for me) and it got me ~1400 plays in a week (I attribute 99% of my plays to the promotion since I just made a soundcloud and my other songs have like 10 plays lol). I checked some profiles of their followers and I was pretty sure they were real so I paid it. I had random numbers of likes/reposts/comments so real service confirmed.

This channel wasn't 'pay-for-promotion", it was "pay-for-submission", meaning it basically donated $2usd to this channel lol-
PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US

And another one was just straight up dead and I didn't notice and wasted $5usd (duuuuuur :p)

I don't know much about soundcloud promotion channels, but I'd like to get some more promotion and I'm going to sub to this thread

Don't use that second link man. I just used them and the only thing that they did was jack my plays up. There's no way that one person should be listening to my track 220 times in under 30 minutes I have a pro account so i can see how many times people are listening to the track).

Don't use that second link man. I just used them and the only thing that they did was jack my plays up. There's no way that one person should be listening to my track 220 times in under 30 minutes I have a pro account so i can see how many times people are listening to the track).
Lmao, they probably reject/accept at random to make the scam seem more legitimate and reduce the number of fake plays they actually need to generate.
All the fake stuff is a pain in the neck. I feel like less than 1 in 10 are legit services.

1.I usedsoundconquer, because I often received messages from users on SoundCloud, regarding the money. = I wasn't very satisfied.
2. I used sedmsupports, a lot of plays, and that's it :) = pleased of the result
3.Regarding this channel PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US, I use it, a lot of plays, new followers and also reposts = not very satisfied, but I was pleased with the result. The are some nice guys there, very opened and friendly, they helped me a lot...anyhow, they have a real fan database, because I checked their profiles :P and of course as any "promote your music sites" they have a few "not so real persons", but who doesn't.
Overall, if you and your music are good enough, you will be heard eventually.

My view on this subject is quite different in the view of other people. I actually agree in boosting the stats on the tracks as this makes promotion of your material much easier.

Just think for a second, would you listen to a song if it had under 100 plays or just 7 likes.

I've been doing this for over a year & it has made promoting my tracks so much easier. Whenever I post my tracks on facebook & twitter I get much, much more organic listens due to the fact that my songs are boosted.

I also use cloudkillers.com and have been very happy with it. You give value (comment on other people's tracks) and value is returned to you (people comment on your tracks) on pretty consistent basis.

Free Promotion

Check out this new forum which offers promotion competitions and giveaways!

edmproducergroup. com

SCMusicBuzz.com is giving away 500 free plays / track. I received an email from them and I checked it out and its true, free plays! Check them out and maybe you could also get free plays. The SoundCloud Free Plays Code is: SCBU2016-TR0804 . If you want to redeem the free plays, visit the site, fill-up the Contact Us form and put the CODE in the body of the message.

cloudkillers.com and youlikehits.com are good. i never paid for them but i use their free services and i beleive in the share for share/ like for like/ comment for comment model. its also dope bc i get to collab and network with other artist. ive pad for views on other sites, hated the results and took down the songs bc it was mostly fake views. ive had the best luck with these 2 sites so far. oh and i forgot copromote.com too.

Last edited:
SoundCloud Promotion — A Quick & Easy Guide

When it comes down to SoundCloud promotion you have a few choices. Googling this term usually brings up two kinds of websites. These can be summed up as websites for;
1. Purchasing followers/plays, etc.
2. Purchasing an app that will help you with your promotion tasks.

There is also a third option which is going through paid music channels with thousands of followers and getting them to promote your music, but for the average SoundCloud user, this option is unattainable in most cases - or reserved for the more established artist.
Because of this we will deal with the first two options mentioned;

1) Purchasing followers and/or plays
2) Purchasing an app that can get you more followers and/or plays, likes, etc.

The first option usually delivers non-organic (fake followers) or plays that in this author’s view you really have no use of. Why, you ask? Because these are not true listeners, they will not buy your latest track, they will not be interested in your music, they will not play your tracks. This is just for numbers only, and these packages are often too expensive and come from shady sources. You have no organic use of these kinds of purchases. The word about you and your music does not flow, it is lost within the zombie follower.

The second option however is more tempting. You have apps that can do the daily follows/unfollows for you, and in return you can get more users following you back. The percentage of users you get following you back (the followback percentage) vary greatly depending on your artist profile. Usually, it is never under 10%, but if you have a more established artist profile (or a label profile, or a podcast series profile, etc.) these numbers can dramatically increase.
Now, the apps that offer this kind of service are usually in what you would call the “grey” zone. Meaning this; any kind of automated following or unfollowing goes against the SoundCloud TOS, but nevertheless you see this every day being done by users worldwide. Ever tried running an artist agency? Ever tried running a label? Daily following tasks can be daunting. Ever heard of Schedugram? It’s the same thing applied to Instagram. Taking this to the extreme, ever heard of Google? The googlebot crawls and indexes your website on a daily basis and makes billions while doing so. But I digress, so let’s get back to the topic, shall we..

There are also apps (bots) that offer more “advanced” functionality, basically delivering as many (fake) plays as you would like, or creating fake SoundCloud accounts and then using those to follow the main account. But for many users, including me, fake plays and fake followers are a line in the sand which you do not want to pass.
Let’s stop here for now, hopefully I’ve given you something to think about so you can make your own mind and choose a strategy that works best for you.

Ivan Maleš
CEO
SoundCloud Helper for Mac OS — Not Your Classical Bot

Last edited:
We created a site called allfreerepost on Soundcloud. Submit your track for FREE!

Hey guys, I have a soundcloud and I have been dropping music for a while and I have been self promoting through Facebook and twitter and instagram and stuff and getting a good amount of plays and likes and followers just not enough fast enough. I was wondering if there is a such thing as a legit soundcloud promotion? All I keep hearing about is this place is fake that place is fake and I actually had a bad experience with one place where I thought it was going to be real and legit plays and it was all fake it came from the Russian Federation. Maybe I just don't understand how SoundCloud Promotion works? Could someone maybe explain to me how SoundCloud promotion works and if there is a real and legit service to promote my music? I Would definitely pay top dollar to promote my stuff I just don't want to be scammed and I don't want fake response I want real people to hear and like or even hate my music. Any feedback much appreciated!
WE REPOST TRACKS FOR FREE DAILY!
WE WERE ARTISTS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM YOU WERE SO WE SOLVED IT BY BUILDING A NETWORK!
Check out allfreerepost on SoundCloud and submit your track to our website!

:victory:

Back