Sell beats on my Youtube (150k views monthly), IG 20k + more

Wrona

Yo, I'm looking for DOPE producers, and I will highlight it - DOPE only.

I'm living off beats for a year now and now I'm looking to expand and help other producers out.
I can upload your beats to my YouTube channel which has around 150k monthly views now, and it's growing fast af.

Also, I will sell them on my airbit, promote through instagram, soundcloud etc. and we can split the revenue.

What I want in return is revenue split. So I put them on my airbit, add you as a co-producer, and whenver sale comes in, you are automatically notified by e-mail.
Simple as that.
We can sign agreement as well.

Many producers have dope beats but they don't know how to sell them. You would be amazed how many undiscovered artists are there, also undiscovered producers. And trust me, if your beat is hot, you will sell a lot.

If you have hot beats and you are not selling, it's only because people didn't hear them because they don't know about you.
And how to get people to know about you? Let them hear your beats.

And how to let them hear your beats? Put them on my YouTube channel for example. One beat has now over 40k views in one month, because it's dope and because I posted it. We sold it few times already and everyone is happy.

If you want to buy YouTube Ads, 1.000 views cost roughly 50 USD. And I won't charge you for that.

I have beats that have been sold like 25 times for leases in a year, thousands of dollars revenue from each beat, and they still not sold exclusively.

I'm looking for LONG-TERM partner ! Things don't happen overnight.

If you are interested, add me to friends on facebook on this profile: Notoriusz B I-g | Facebook and send me a PM.

Thank you.

PS. Screenshots below.

1-You-Tube.png
2-PayPal.jpg
3-PayPal.jpg

Last edited:
Having a bit of trouble seeing how music professionals can win from this venture? Is this exposure specifically based on your channel's popularity? What's wrong with sending your subscribers to the music store of the producers that decide to work with you? I dunno yet, I have clients who produce but don't feel comfortable bring offers like this to the table without proof of conversions and other stats. Where are the producers you work with currently?

It's great that your YouTube channel is getting traction, I understand the value of having clout online and and wanting to monetize that. What securities are in place for my clients should they decide to work with you? Which audience does your YouTube channel target and who are your most popular supporters? I'm really considering doing business with people here FP, in a multitude of ways. Something just seems off with this offer so far, maybe answering some of these questions on a personal website that can be checked for credibility would help out.

I'm looking for video and music producers, artists and djs alike. I also help models, fashion designers, photographers and others that are in need of a website manager/professional music related community network. I help them with their websites as well as business related projects by providing a wide range of resources and personnel.

My needs for services are client based mostly and for those who decide to host websites with IndieHost. I search the web for the unknown elite and show them how to monetize their individual efforts. The goal is to help the people I can, unfortunately I can't help everyone at this time. Not until I can hire more people, the team is too small for large numbers off people at the moment. We are growing fast however and are willing to take on the right clients at anytime time currently.

Yo, I'm looking for DOPE producers, and I will highlight it - DOPE only.

I'm living off beats for a year now and now I'm looking to expand and help other producers out.
I can upload your beats to my YouTube channel which has around 150k monthly views now, and it's growing fast af.

Also, I will sell them on my airbit, promote through instagram, soundcloud etc. and we can split the revenue.

What I want in return is revenue split. So I put them on my airbit, add you as a co-producer, and whenver sale comes in, you are automatically notified by e-mail.
Simple as that.
We can sign agreement as well.

Many producers have dope beats but they don't know how to sell them. You would be amazed how many undiscovered artists are there, also undiscovered producers. And trust me, if your beat is hot, you will sell a lot.

If you have hot beats and you are not selling, it's only because people didn't hear them because they don't know about you.
And how to get people to know about you? Let them hear your beats.

And how to let them hear your beats? Put them on my YouTube channel for example. One beat has now over 40k views in one month, because it's dope and because I posted it. We sold it few times already and everyone is happy.

If you want to buy YouTube Ads, 1.000 views cost roughly 50 USD. And I won't charge you for that.

I have beats that have been sold like 25 times for leases in a year, thousands of dollars revenue from each beat, and they still not sold exclusively.

I'm looking for LONG-TERM partner ! Things don't happen overnight.

If you are interested, add me to friends on facebook on this profile: Notoriusz B I-g | Facebook and send me a PM.

Thank you.

PS. Screenshots below.

View attachment 47231
View attachment 47232
View attachment 47233

Back