Release your tunes on all the digital stores, get YouTube content ID, Shazaam, etc

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Hey fam,

a lot of know how to release your tunes to the digital stores, including spotify, and itunes, etc. but if not, I just want to vouch for distrokid. They're a service that'll automatically (digitally) publish your music to all digital stores, shazam, youtube, scan all of youtube for your music's content ID, etc.

I've been using it to release tunes, and get money from a ton of sources including youtube content ID. When somebody uses your songs/beats in a YouTube video, you'll get to slap an ad on that video and get paid from it - and it's all done automatically!

the service costs $19.99 per year + small extras if you want them...that's like nothing. That's only $1.60 per month. and you'll get a 7% discount if you use my link.

Sign up Link with 7% off: Upload & sell your music on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon and Google Play | DistroKid

Just sharing because it may help ya out. There are other services that do this, but I think distrokid is one of the better ones. Feel free to discuss other services tho. I've heard of Tunecore, CDbaby, symphonic, etc. but distrokid is my fav so far. Thanks fam, hope this help. peace.

Back