Pros and cons of being a professional music producer?

Before I go into that, please tell us your other career options. A more detailed description will help us to focus our responses and tailor them to your goals, dreams, experience, and intellect.

One of the many pros is you can control your schedule and how much money you make. A con is there are not as many placements with artist as many people think. So you

a have to grind for your placements. There are many level that producers over look for success such as tv, film, ring tones and video games.

If you would like to know more about the music business, building your craft and brand. You can get the free 7 day producer e-course revealing music producer success

secrets at Dynamic Producer. Welcome Home — :: Dynamic Producer:: Dynamic Producer — The Only GPS You Need To Get On Track. Put Yourself On!

Before I go into that, please tell us your other career options. A more detailed description will help us to focus our responses and tailor them to your goals, dreams, experience, and intellect.

I'm not asking you if you think it's a good idea for me to become a music producer, I just want to know what you like, what you don't like and anything else you think I might like to know about the job.

Back