Promotion on beat hosting websites?

StanleySteamer

Hey guys, I currently use BeatStars, myFlashStore, & SoundClick all as multiple beat hosts and sources of income. I just opened up the pages so I am mainly just promoting through social media. My question is do you guys think it's worth it to pay for the promotion that these websites offer on your music pages? For example beat stars will promote my pro page which is my beat shop for $100 and i think it's for one day. I know SoundClick has charts and promotions I am mainly trying to figure out if I put the money in do the views generally generate more sales and income or is it not worth it? Response is always appreciated guys thanks a lot!

Hi. I have used Beatstars soundclick and myflashstore. Although promoting on these websites are good; it cant hurt; maybe you should build your own website and drive traffic there. The down side to promoting on those sites is that the potential customer has access to everyone elses beats as well as yours. If your just promoting your site; it will just be your beats being promoted. And that will defintely help increase the chance of making a sale. I usually use facebook ads to promote my beats. Here is a video that might potentially help with more in depth advice. How To Sell Music - Brian Hunt Music Hope this helps.

test, get data, measure Risk/reward
if you live in a decent size city find artists with your same kind of work values and network,network...
just like a door to door salesman you never know who a buyer till you make a pitch to them

:bigeyes:
High Quality Beats
:bigeyes:

Graphic Design
Custom Chains

Clothing/Accessories

\/ Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, Reverbnation \/
A1Studios570

Last edited:
Our Price Ranges Between $65-$100 Depending On Size and Detail Of the Chain. Do you Have any Logos, Pictures or Ideas In Mind For A Design?

Back