Professional Email Feedback please? Any reply apperciated!

I'm gearing up to email artist managers and wanted to know if this email sounds professional. What do you guys think?

Greetings, my name is RenaissanzeBEATS and upcoming producer looking to offer my beat instrumentals to your label and more specifically your artist ()

Below are the selection types of purchase:

Non-Exclusive Lease (6 months) – Includes an MP3 file. PRICE: 30$ (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)
Premium WAV – This is a non-exclusive lease (6 months), includes a WAV file. PRICE: 50$ (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)
Tracked Out – Includes tracked out stem files.(6 months)includes the WAV & MP3 file. PRICE: $100 (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)
Exclusive – Includes all the files and exclusive rights to the beats. PRICE: $250 (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)

Non exclusive leases of beats purchased will last up to 6 months from time purchased. Once the 6 months of the lease is completed the clientell will then have to upgrade to the exclusive
deal to keep using said beat. (The cost of the previous purchase will be deducted from the exclusive total. For example, purchasing the tracked out selection for 6 months would cost 100$,
after the 6 months are up the client would then upgrade to exclusive which would cost $150 ($250-$100) instead of the regular amount of $250)
All beats purchased have at the very minimum of (1) producer tag in the beat for producer representation purposes.

Any purchases are open to negotiatons/accomedations to meet both parties expectations.

Attached in this email are tagged .WAV files in a zip file format as well as a DropBox link for you and your artists to go back and listen to.

I would put "below are the best licenses I offer"

I would leave out the bottom half, you want give people benefits not specifications.

Back