Please have this the next time you collab...

djtaynoel44

What's going on FP? This may be common knowledge, but in the case that it isn't I wanted to share the importance of having a split sheet. Split sheets are basically agreements stating who owns what of a song (Writer's and Publisher's share). I didn't want this post to be long-winded, but I've attached a split sheet you can use in your future sessions. If you would like for me to go more in depth about this just let me know or chime in your own experiences with using (or not using) split sheets in your sessions. Thank you and talk to you soon!

*Songwriter Split Sheet: Download Songwriter-Split-Sheet.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way*

What's going on FP? This may be common knowledge, but in the case that it isn't I wanted to share the importance of having a split sheet. Split sheets are basically agreements stating who owns what of a song (Writer's and Publisher's share). I didn't want this post to be long-winded, but I've attached a split sheet you can use in your future sessions. If you would like for me to go more in depth about this just let me know or chime in your own experiences with using (or not using) split sheets in your sessions. Thank you and talk to you soon!

*Songwriter Split Sheet: Download Songwriter-Split-Sheet.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way*

I love this post, but don't trust the download. Sorry, just being honest as I've have downloaded unwanted content this before. Would you mind copying and pasting it's contents here for us?

Ahh I didn't even think of that. You're absolutely right. I'll do that by the end of today. I'm not at my desk right now

Songwriter-Music-Split-Sheet-Word-Template-Free-Download.jpeg
If you have more than 2 writers I would edit each page to reflect that. Sorry. This is all I'm able to post on this forum (copy and paste doesn't work properly). The link above has the additional pages.

Back