Places to promote your music

tuneitdown

Hi guys,

I'd like to promote my music through various channels to get it out there to fans. What places can I look into? I've thought of Youtube promotion/ads, Google ads, Reverbnation ads, soundcloud ads, mainly stuff like that. Are there any other places I can use to put my music out there in front of potential fans?

Thanks

Consider finding youtubers / vloggers that you like and who use music similar to yours - and reach out to them with your music. Many of them either use tracks sent by others (and credit you) or use stock audio sites.

The best place to promote your track would be on a big record label. Do you think your sound is good enough for release? if so, simply reach out to us. We can help you get released, and reach big exposure.

Contact music blogs/online music magazines. A lot of them have pricing for promo and can reach a lot of people depending on the how many followers/subscribers they have.

There are a lot of Youtube Channels that just post music w a visualizer, a lot of these can help you out in spreading your tracks

Back