paypal sign up as business or personal for online beats selling???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
Just wanted to know what you guys signed up as...as was thinking of signing up as personal to keep a low key appearance from IRS.... but I was wondering if paypal would require me to sign up as a business????/
any advice give it and please be an adult when responding... thanks in advance......
really going to get up and going
got a flat tire right now.... waiting for Walmart to open so I can have my car towed there "I get free roadside assistance through my Qwest cell service" and got to get a whole new tire and they are the cheapest around town for a new tire.... forget a old worn used tire....
waking up at 4:30a.m to get to work at 5a.m. to find you have a flat tire after scaping snow off a car for 15mins. is frustrating but hey I'm alive and I have the Lord in my corner......
God Bless
Christ is King, Life, Life, is what he brings

Last edited:
I signed up with a personal account, then upgraded to a premier account so I can accept credit cards, don't think there is much of a difference between premier and business, just get to use a business name on the invoice instead of your real name with business accounts.

premier sounds good how much does that run you or do they take a percent out of the money you make??? or a monthly fee what???

I have a premier account . there's no monthly fee or anything. And it seems better than personal to me

Last edited:
hey marvelous One who did your designs for your soundclick page....
because it looks super professional....I want to take my time and get it right..but actually I'm in a hurry too ....is there any free tools on the internet I can get....and tutorials I would like to try some things myself to save money....and I need to put links for my myspace page and a link to my soundclick page on myspace page....
looking for alot of advice I know...... thanks in advance....
not to be a bitter but I would like to get something like you got too newbii that animated signature.....

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of doing this Paypal stuff. One thing i will say is check whatever page you have the Paypal button on in different browsers (firefox / IE ) because in IE 6 the Paypal button broke my website code. Damn wonky IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back