Paid ways to get traffic at my soundcloud.

Marwan Nouh

Any idea if there is any trusted payed services that will market my soundcloud and get people to play my tracks?

Soundcloud ads apparently not available in my country yet.

What kind of music do you make? I can't really help unfortunately, but I'm always keen to hear new stuff.

Good stuff mate, what bits of equipment do you use?

Wish I could be more help with the traffic.

-DAW: FL Studio
-Plugins: Sylenth, Nexus , Vengeance packs, Izotope Ozone for mastering and some of the mixing
-My trusty Guitars
-Roland Duo Capture audio interface
-Playstation Headset :D

2 great traffic sources I use to get traffic to my website are Google ads and Facebook ads. For as little as $5 you can get some decent traffic with Facebook ads. Hope this helps
Any idea if there is any trusted payed services that will market my soundcloud and get people to play my tracks?

Soundcloud ads apparently not available in my country yet.

I tried facebook, i get traffic at the page, but no one clicks the soundcloud link, all i get is likes on the shared post.

I would say organically, develop a following and join a group like record label or something to help promote. Communities are really the best way.

I tried facebook, i get traffic at the page, but no one clicks the soundcloud link, all i get is likes on the shared post.

ya, that's the problem with Facebook that a lot of producers get stuck in. Facebook is not reality. There are websites outside of Facebook but a lot of people think Facebook IS the entire internet. ...What happens when Facebook is not popular anymore (like myspace). Meanwhile, other people have been hustling away on sites like this and soundcloud, making real progress.

Last edited:
At the end of the day though, quality music will naturally draw people in.

Walt Disney said that whatever you do, do it so well that people who watch or listen to you go and show their friends. ...and then that means their friends will again go and show their friends.

Practice quality over marketing. Are you a producer or a marketer? ;) be both, but be a producer first and foremost.

Back