Is My flash store and beatstars legit

mrskytown

Are these sites good for selling beats on. Is my flash store legit. I want to start selling beats on one of these. Or should I have my own system for storing and distributing my beats on

I haven't heard anything bad about either.. Actually, the other day I saw someone give a pretty nice endorsement for BeatStars (I'm sorry, I forget where I saw it, or I'd link it for you).

Either way, you'll have to drive people to those sites for sales. I question services like those because you're driving your clientele to a site where your "competitors" are also advertising their work.

I think the advantage of My Flash Store is that you can embed their player & sales generator onto you own website. Then you can have the beats player on "mrskytown(dot)com", and just use My Flash Store as a business tool. And when people come to check you out, they're only getting your work to choose from.

Last edited:
Ya thanks for the responce. Been looking online to see what I should do but I hear you. Kinda want to have my own system but not sure how and how much that would be to have my own system to sell beats.

i would just stick with the ever popular itunes amazon beatport bandcamp mix. those 4 are the ones that everyone knows how to use and will definitely buy form.

I haven't heard anything bad about either.. Actually, the other day I saw someone give a pretty nice endorsement for BeatStars (I'm sorry, I forget where I saw it, or I'd link it for you).

Either way, you'll have to drive people to those sites for sales. I question services like those because you're driving your clientele to a site where your "competitors" are also advertising their work.

I think the advantage of My Flash Store is that you can embed their player & sales generator onto you own website. Then you can have the beats player on "mrskytown(dot)com", and just use My Flash Store as a business tool. And when people come to check you out, they're only getting your work to choose from.

Yeah man I only mess with BeatStars. They give you the best tools to sell beats on their marketplace, apps and on your own site with instant stores etc... They also give free distribution to producers to places like Spotify and also do placement opportunities for TV and films. I wouldn't go anywhere else IMO

I use Zinsta formerly known as Isellbetternow
one time fee
but there is a monthly fee plan
but I brought the one time fee player/store
and they give you a free soundclick layout if you want to go that route
I prefer to with my own website

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
my flash store is more than legit. But none of these things will sell your beats for you. They just make it easier for you to sell beats. you still have to do the SELLING.

There is an art to selling things. It's not as simple as yo i got hot shit now buy it.

Unless you're selling drugs. Selling drugs is so easy cause the drugs sell themselves. As long as your product does what you say it will (fruit vs mids, comeback vs stepped on) then it will sell easily. Can't say the same for beats lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to know know if these sites were good to use as a backbone to sell my beats on. I do have a buissness plan. I've also been looking into building my system but it looks like these websites will do the job for now.

I was just checking out Beat Stars.. They're sales platform seems great. BUT... I would not use them for licensing opps. As I went through some of what they are offering, I found exact similarities (cut and pasted) to the descriptions found on another BIG licensing site. In one opp, Beat Stars even left in the Project Code (which is unique and determined by the Big licensing site - it even has the site's initials in the code - oops!). The submission dates, language, and details are exactly lifted from the Big site - even the text format and paragraph layouts are identical.

The only reason I bring it up is because I know on the Big site, you have total transparency about when the client logs in, listens to music, and selects tracks. It's legit, and people have made money there. I'm not sure how Beat Stars goes about submitting tracks to these opps, but I would bet it is through a 3rd party site, or worse, completely unavailable to BeatStars... They may just be listing it for clout.

Not looking to stir up anything, but I found this odd. If clients were really turning to Beat Stars for licensing, wouldn't they have their own system of opportunities?

Like I said, it looks like they have a good thing going for selling beats, but beware of their licensing opps. At least do some more research, which I will also be doing. (I'm interested in signing up there).

Last edited:
I was just checking out Beat Stars.. They're sales platform seems great. BUT... I would not use them for licensing opps. As I went through some of what they are offering, I found exact similarities (cut and pasted) to the descriptions found on another BIG licensing site. In one opp, Beat Stars even left in the Project Code (which is unique and determined by the Big licensing site - it even has the site's initials in the code - oops!). The submission dates, language, and details are exactly lifted from the Big site - even the text format and paragraph layouts are identical.

The only reason I bring it up is because I know on the Big site, you have total transparency about when the client logs in, listens to music, and selects tracks. It's legit, and people have made money there. I'm not sure how Beat Stars goes about submitting tracks to these opps, but I would bet it is through a 3rd party site, or worse, completely unavailable to BeatStars... They may just be listing it for clout.

Not looking to stir up anything, but I found this odd. If clients were really turning to Beat Stars for licensing, wouldn't they have their own system of opportunities?

Like I said, it looks like they have a good thing going for selling beats, but beware of their licensing opps. At least do some more research, which I will also be doing. (I'm interested in signing up there).

Good point. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they were actually paying all the fees to that big site our of their own pocket for submissions

Myflash store is really easy to use, Not to mention it's been on the market for awhile. So most people are used to seeing it

Myflash store is really easy to use, Not to mention it's been on the market for awhile. So most people are used to seeing it

I think BeatStars has been around just as long as MyFlash. BeatStars is way ahead of the curve though. They innovate, MFS just copies what they do

I have been using myflashstore html5 player embedded on my website. With a little SEO to draw traffic it's been working perfect.

Back in time I wass a Roccbattle producer but Now I use only Buy Beats | Sell Beats Online | Flash and HTML5 Player Store (Beats1.com). They Got the Doppest Flash/Html 5 Player Store from the net, no disrespect to any selling website but If you a Producer and want some Clean/Simple/Professional player they got what you need. No Logo and shit over the player, also work great on soundclick. Your customers will get instant download after they buy beats from your player, you will get instant payment. Go check yourself

Last edited:
Back