[LEGIT] Western Union & Bank Transfers ONLY !

ClarksDavids

[LEGIT] Western Union & Bank Transfers ONLY !

PLEASE GO THROUGH (Read ) EVERYTHING BEFORE ADDING ME FOR BUSINESS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TIME WASTER AS A PARTNER

ABOUT ME

I am the one who will help you solve your money problems in exchange for a minimum investment with cryptocurrency. I'm doing this since years for myself and my family, but I started offering this service here to help people with money problems. my transfers cannot be cancelled or reversed, you cannot be tracked, I dont use stolen ccs, no carded funds, the money is clean. the unique limit is one transfer per month to a name, if you have partners who can collect the money you can make a lot of cash.

WHY I DO THIS

Some clients asked me why I do this when I can do this for myself, well, of course I do this for myself, I'm not idiot, I have partners who pick up the money for me, but I'm not only interested in cash, I'm also interested in cryptocurrencies, I think is the money of the future, so I exchange a transfer for cryptocurrency, a good deal to be honest and for now everyone is earning, I earn cryptocurrency and you earn money until, that's all, until my service works I will do this for long term, so I suggest to you all to enjoy. I can assure you that I comply 100% with my orders and with my clients, I'm serious in my work and I expect the same attitude from you

IMPORTANT

DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR A TRANSFER

Please only serious clients, I'm looking for long term, no time wasters, please contact me only if you ready to proceed with our deal, you must understand that my service is very demanded and im busy doing transfers, so I need time to complete each one.

REQUIREMENTS TO START THE TRANSFER (WU)

frist name
last name
country
state (required for some countries)
email (optional)

REQUIREMENTS TO START THE TRANSFER (BANK TRANSFER)

full name
bank name
bank details (you must tell me what's your bank and country to tell you what details i need)
email (optional, used to send a email with the bank transfer confirmation)
phone number (optional, used to send a SMS with the bank transfer confirmation)

WHAT DETAILS YOU PROVIDE TO COLLECT A WU TRANSFER?

MTCN code
sender's first and last name
sender's address and zip code
sender's city, state and country

WHEN I CAN COLLECT THE MONEY?

Generally within 30-60 minutes, you can collect the money once I gave you the details

CAN I PICK UP THE MONEY AT ANY WESTERN UNION LOCATION?

Within the US you can pick up the money at any WU agent location within the state where are you.

Outside the US some countries may require to provide the specific city/province/state where the funds are being picked up

WHERE I CAN PICK UP THE MONEY?

search a western union agent on Money Transfer Locations|Bill Pay Locations|Western Union

HOW TO TRACK THE TRANSFER?

Track transfer on Track your money transfer | Western Union

Only one transfer per week
Maximum 5.000 USD, EUR or GBP per transaction

CURRENCIES ACCEPTED

USD, EUR and GBP are accepted, you must pay in your local currency, in case your currency is other we will deal in USD

YOU PAY $150 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 1.500 IN USD/EUR/GBP
YOU PAY $200 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 2.000 IN USD/EUR/GBP
YOU PAY $250 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 2.500 IN USD/EUR/GBP
YOU PAY $300 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 3.000 IN USD/EUR/GBP
YOU PAY $350 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 3.500 IN USD/EUR/GBP
YOU PAY $400 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 4.000 IN USD/EUR/GBP
YOU PAY $450 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 4.500 IN USD/EUR/GBP
YOU PAY $500 IN BTC/ETH = YOU RECEIVE 5.000 IN USD/EUR/GBP

PAYMENT METHODS

Bitcoin/ETH Cryptocurrency/ PayPal/ Perfect Money

Send me the amount of money you need, your first and last name, your country and your state.
I will message you to confirm the deal, if you accept we will start the transaction
Once confirmed, I will send the transfer and give you the details asap.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

by using my service you agree with the T.O.S:

I will not go first under any circumstances.
I reserve the right to decline any user/deal.
One confirmation is needed if you pay with BTC in order to continue with the deal..
Once you got the cash, post a vouch in my thread, to upload images press CTRL + P to add the image in the reply box.
No Time wasters Please

SOME MTCN CODES FROM RECENT BUYERS

608-885-9685
413-410-9390
259-987-1887

NOTE 1 : that western union deletes MTCN codes from tracking after approximately 4 months, so older codes might not be available for tracking.

NOTE 2 : I do 1 transfer per week, so don't ask me to do multiple transfers again and again.

MY CONTACTS

Discord : bestever#1205

Telegram : westbank04

Let's help each other Over here !!!

Back