Kuruputo Fest

Xerxes

From Wednesday 16 to Monday 21 January 2019, we invite all free beings to this alternative and experimental holistic encounter of dance art, music and community life during the full moon, with the intention of reconnecting with the source. of the Kuruputo stream, which in Irdin language that the Comechingones spoke means source of water.
The first 3 days will be to stabilize the ship and harmonize with this sacred place, land that ancestrally inhabited the caciques comechingones that with all their love open their doors to reconnect with the source, experiencing the outdoors with ceremonies and timeless rituals , we can enjoy workshops and holistic seminars, drums, horns, bowls and saumos, all activities disconnected from the need for electrical energy

Comechingones, pejorative of "Kaminchingan", voice sanavirona that means "inhabitant of caves".

successors of the Ayampitín, Alpa Corral and Ongamira cultures, hunter-gatherers of the central sierras.

they called themselves: Henia (to the north), Camiare (to the south).

we ask for special care, aware of the place, take charge of your trash seriously, trying to reduce the environmental impact to 0, the place has to be nicer than what we enter.

Once having recognized the place and stabilized and settling the ship will give place to 3 days of music dance and trance counting for that with 3 sectors,

Kuruputo Vortex main stage (down tempo, progre, forest, twisted, turbo, inteligen trance)

Fusion Cristal stage (trap, tuerk, glich, rap, house, micro house, progue, tech)

chill out area

WE WILL COUNT ON

CAMPING SITE

BEVERAGE AND FOOD BARS

AMBULANCE 24HS WITH DOCTOR

ADDITIONAL POLICE

PRIVATE SECURITY

PARKING LOT

COMPLETE MIND PROHIBITED THE INCOME OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES

CHILDREN UNDER 18 CAN ONLY ENTER WITH ANY OF THEIR PARENTS

for any questions related to the festival you can contact me or also ask in the facebook event page

i am no allowed to post links atm
so ask me for facebook event or website

later chummers!
Xerxes.-

Last edited:
Back