if you a blogger read this

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
Triberr - The Reach Multiplier | Triberr

Triberr is a social site that leverages the strength of numbers by gathering like-minded bloggers together in a “tribe.” That tribe will get you a lot of benefits, including:

Automatic social sharing – When you join Triberr you join a tribe. And the system is set up so that the moment you post content, the members in that tribe will automatically tweet your content.
Increase reach of your content – By joining different “Tribes” you expand your network across these different audiences. For example, one Triberr member who belongs to 6 tribes has a reach of over 6 million Twitter followers. Talk about a boost in social sharing!
More high-quality visits to your site – Each tribe is created to focus on a specific niche…so your extended audience will be focused on people who are like-minded.
More comments – Because this automatic tweet extends your reach and drives higher-quality content to your site you will naturally experience more comments on your site.

make sure you also ask ppl to tweet your blogs

Most of your readers won’t read your content and think “I want to share this.” That’s why you have to encourage them to share it.

Even though it was a study of re-tweets, Dan Zarella proved that simply asking people to “please RT” generated 4 times as many RTs as tweets that didn’t include that phrase.

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

How do I join other tribes though? I see I am in a tribe all by myself.

I just found this and I'm going to research the site and find out ways to maximize the experience for my business and my clients

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

it cost 15 bones to invite someone to your tribe (you get 100 bones(money) free when you sign up)
I'm still going through the setting and learning the site's lingo

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back