I want more Followers on my SOundcloud.... Do you?

FLyPno

Divina Soundscape
So in short if you want more plays on your soundcloud we all need to network. This is the best way.
Basically I will repost a track of your liking from you account. And I would like the same to be done with mines. This doubles our fan base like that.

But below is more of what I was looking for long term. Actual edm producers putting out stuff weekly. This works once the ball gets rollling.

Ive seen on youtube that the best way to do so is to have a group of 5 or more producers to send out music at the same time with each other. In turn all producers in the group will repost the other peoples works. Basically multiplying your fan base x5 if you have 5 producers doing the same.

Let me know if anyone is interested. This is more of a long term base deal...

A short term way would be just let me know if you reposted my track.
And I will gladly do the same for yours.

But I would prefer to work with people willing to drop something everyweek. And we would repost each others work weekly... again let me know if anyone is interested.

For those who don't know what repost does. It basically posts another persons song onto there account giving there followers the opportunity to also listen to your work...

Last edited:
sup. this sounds reasonable exept that i don't have a weekly pace (but a few tracks are ready for upload). again, i've just started and have only 23 followers.

hey dude, add me on soundcloud. let's get the ball rolling. My pace is weekly and this would be great as we can basically hold each other accountable. I have access to large reposting networks as well and have had tracks posted on large ish soundcloud accts. (10k to 20k followers)

soundcloud.com/chrismernda

Sure, reports never hurt anything. But those with larger follower counts will be more important players. Do you have a link to your soundcloud? Mine is below in my signature. Let's share some good music.

Epsilon-144

Back