How do you market your music?

BTMM

Born To Make Music
How do you guys market your music?

Seems like everyone is on Youtube and it's so saturated. I know a lot of medical clinics that use Facebook for marketing their stuff so it gave me an idea to market my own music. They part is I have to pay Facebook first.

Have you guys used Facebook or paid channels to market your music?

I've been on Youtube for 2 years and nothing . . .

Paid ads on facebook I think are a decent way to go.
Going to give it a shot after I have a few music videos to send facebook to.

I get targeted to listen to new bands all day and actually have liked and followed a few.
And Im not that annoyed if the visuals are appealing and content is actually decent.

Let us know what you do.

Facebook's ok, I've used it before. It directed a few people to my music pages but not exactly an avalanche. I think it's worthwhile but you're never going to get a huge return unless you're willing to pay hundreds or thousands.

How do you guys market your music?

Seems like everyone is on Youtube and it's so saturated. I know a lot of medical clinics that use Facebook for marketing their stuff so it gave me an idea to market my own music. They part is I have to pay Facebook first.

Have you guys used Facebook or paid channels to market your music?

I've been on Youtube for 2 years and nothing . . .

How, exactly, do you mean, "I've been on Youtube for 2 years and nothing...?"

Have you determined a specific result(s) that you wish to see?

This ain't no "Secret" related question or anything, just saying that most people usually fail to get what they want because they don't ask the right people; in the right way. Being specific gives others the opportunity to point you toward the mecca.

In my experience, most calls get answers here. They just don't always appear to be the answer you want. Therefore, be careful when asking. Dreams can be made or broken here and everywhere else.

Back