How to Become a Full Time Producer

stepsnecessary1

Whats good fellow producers?! My name is Steps Necessary and Im stoked to be apart of the community here
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

I'm a full time producer and want to share something with you

I've been producing for 12 years and have made tons of mistakes along the way and have also had tons of success!
I wish when I was starting out or even when I was halfway through my career that I had a mentor or someone to tell me how to
sell beats on a consistent basis, or how to market myself better... so what I decided to do is create an online training course for producers who want to become full time producers and sell beats consistently. So ask yourself..

Are you tired of :

-Not selling enough beats
-Rappers only wanting free beats
-Not being able to sell beats consistently

Or not knowing how to make a living off your beats?

Well worry no more
I have created a full video training course for producers that teaches how to turn your beat store into a profitable business.

I teach you how to use social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook to sell your beats on a consistent basis and how to create a long lasting business!

The course is great for veteran and new producers and has easy to follow videos with me as your mentor and guide.

I hope to see you guys inside the course ! I made a video of myself explaining it a little more :

check it out Here >> Beatstoreprofits | FULLTIMEPRODUCERS

I like link the landing page, well done sir. I noticed that the videos audio is really low. Even with my laptops volume cranked all the way up, it still seems too low.

Back