Discounted music supplies for students?

hyffe_beats

I remember a while back coming across a site that gave a discount to kids that were in school highschool/college and they had all the recording needs.It was something like guitar center but the name was not guitar center and it was a online store.Anybody know what place im talking about? Cant remember the name,and need some new gear.Thanks

I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but a lot of software companies have 'academic' versions of their software. Same software but at a lower price - you just need some sort of proof that you're in college.

Sorta like this place is selling: http://www.academicsuperstore.com/ (I never ordered from there, it was just the first thing to come up in Google. You can find academic versions at lots of other retailers.)

^Thanks man..Just curious do they have academic versions of hardware also? Like sound modules and such.

Last edited:
Nice and impressive post Thanks a lot for sharing this unique information Just curious do they have academic versions of hardware also.

Back