Is buying followers, views and likes smart ?

O

OliverPractice

I wanna hear all you got to say about this. Including organic vs autobot.

Are sites legit, offering followers, likes ect. Do they get you real target audience ?

Does one need to buy youtube views to keep uo with others that might buy them ?

Can labels tell if the intrest is real or a big deal of it is bought ?

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody is going to admit using that.
not to long ago youtube found a bunch of people doing that and took away there stats.
what does it matters if you music dosnt sound like anything.

Last edited:
If my music DOES sound good then it does matter cause somebody else might buy their views. In the end quality and worth is the key but boying 50 000 views could make a difference, or not, that's what I'm trying to find out.

Are sites legit, offering followers, likes ect. Do they get you real target audience ?

Having un targeted traffic is a waste of time. That's like a real estate agent showing a home to 3,000 people who aren't looking to be home owners.

Or showing a 3 bed 2 bath to 200

The companies selling views aren't giving you targeted material.... complete waste of time

Last edited:
buy and see maybe it will work out.
just understand how this capitalistic society works.
Some people sell food, cars, clothes, health care, sex, knowledge ... you get the picture, but you really have to watch out for people who sell hope, they key in on your ambitions, wants and needs but sometimes they are full of shit.
but find out for yourself

Last edited:
go organic with views
this also a chance to network and connect with fans of your music

-Coach Antonio

Organic meaning ... Real, natural.. non robotic

of course . i had to read the original post again
the last time i used google adwords and bing ads i was getting like 100% new visits and 100% bounce rate everyday so that speaks for itself

Last edited:
go organic with views
this also a chance to network and connect with fans of your music

-Coach Antonio

what if you can buy organic likes followers views as in target audience

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

of course . i had to read the original post again
the last time i used google adwords and bing ads i was getting like 100% new visits and 100% bounce rate everyday so that speaks for itself

meaning it paid off ? However advertising is legit I'm talking bout buying direct clicks, so I didn't really understand what you tried to say here

Buying views is what's f***ing up the game.

so it is significant ? Remember dreamcatchers 3 by Meek Millz doin over 3 million downloads on datpiff and the the album selling maybe 300 000 ? That's pretty suspicious to me

Fake views/like/friends/followers/sap/suckers is a waste of time.

Here's what you should focus on:
-Retail sales numbers...yep..PROFIT does and will ALWAYS matter..those are your real fans/followers..can't fake that...what's your Paypal deposits lookin like?

-Communicating with the core audience/fanbase that are REAL. This sets them up to buy more and more because they feel apart of the artist/music.

-Create a better product...artist/show/merchandise...when the salivating fans pay for and check for more...give it to them.

-Tighten up your systems for keeping the core fans/followers updated and
buying those better products...free merchandise for feedback

Fake views/like/friends/followers/sap/suckers is a waste of time.

Here's what you should focus on:
-Retail sales numbers...yep..PROFIT does and will ALWAYS matter..those are your real fans/followers..can't fake that...what's your Paypal deposits lookin like?

-Communicating with the core audience/fanbase that are REAL. This sets them up to buy more and more because they feel apart of the artist/music.

-Create a better product...artist/show/merchandise...when the salivating fans pay for and check for more...give it to them.

-Tighten up your systems for keeping the core fans/followers updated and
buying those better products...free merchandise for feedback

for now it's all planing not 1 song released. The idea and atempt is to get famous of a free mixtape, or more, and then get signed, not to make a few thousand dollars as indie act but invest a few for the opportunity to make it into the game. So buying views would be for becoming more "hot" more legit downloads and maybe labels get folled by boosted up numbers trough buying them, not just out of the blue create a 50 000 views youtube video but boosting certain uploads in a realistic manner. Butisit worth the money when you're on a budget or rather spend it on other things. And is it good in the end period.

The answer to this question is based on the goal a musician has at the time of purchase. Recently, I've researched this topic and found that bots are cool if the goal is to get organic people to follow because the followee has a ton of followers. It's also cool if part of the objective is to obtain bragging rights for having 1,000,000+ followers. Ultimately the purpose for gathering a large number of followers is to have a real audience of people who enjoy remaining updated with your works. It's difficult to get bots to purchase your downloads, attend your performances and provide feedback on your tracks.

What's most important for you? Why do you want a large number of followers?

The likes and followers people purchase come from bot accounts. These bot accounts have a negative affect on the sales conversion ratio that most executives track, which ultimately means having a lower number of fans than some prfiles suggest. And because they're bot accounts, purchaser fail to reach their target audience. By interacting with people and getting a response from them, users can tell that followers are active.

Youtube views are tricky because channels can play videos immediately upon landing on the page, which counts a view each time. Put a "call to action in" in every video by telling viewers to subscribe, click a link or leave a comment etc. Participate pat in activities that reward well for getting people to take action when viewing.

Yes, they look at your sales in order to determine if it's worth the investment of time and money. The information is available to anyone who wants to track online and offline sales. Labels, studios and most other music businesses have qualifications that must be met before a contract is offered. Don't cheat the system or yourself.

Put in the work to get the rewards.

Youtube views are tricky because channels can play videos immediately upon landing on the page, which counts a view each time. Put a "call to action in" in every video by telling viewers to subscribe, click a link or leave a comment etc. Participate pat in activities that reward well for getting people to take action when viewing.

Yes, they look at your sales in order to determine if it's worth the investment of time and money. The information is available to anyone who wants to track online and offline sales. Labels, studios and most other music businesses have qualifications that must be met before a contract is offered. Don't cheat the system or yourself.

Put in the work to get the rewards.

Don't people get signed just for a big internet following ? Like Asap Rocky got signed of his mixtape and music vidoes beign very popular and well recived.

Going by sales everyone would have to release an indie LP to get signed.

Even though followers are important it takes much more to get a real record deal, with a label, making real moves. Labels need to insure sales, not just followers. It takes money to pay the bills, not popularity...

Last edited:
Even though followers are important it takes much more to get a real record deal, with a label, making real moves. Labels need to insure sales, not just followers. It takes money to pay the bills, not popularity...

If you have a huge internet fanbase = record salles. According to oyur theory everybody that ever got signed to a major already had an album out on an indie or on their own.

Another example top of my head ; Chief Kief - song "I don't like goes viral" = shows, interviews, radioplay = contract.

Justin Bieber - contract based on youtube videos.

Yes, labels can tell if the interest is fake, after all it's a strategy they have been using since the dawn of time, and while this might reinforce the view that it is a good promotional strategy most people fail to understand how it actually works.

Even though fake credibility (album sales) is often generated to establish a promotional position within a structured environment such as the pop charts the main aim of the strategy is not to generate artist credibility from thin air it's to get a song into heavy rotation on the radio so people will develop Stockholm syndrome and buy that shit.

The notion that people are going to search the internet to see which obscure dude they never heard of has the most bots is quite silly, especially if you think the recording contract fairy will find you that way and put a deal under your pillow.

I think you have a much better chance by building your own music brand. When you buy traffic, It's really hard to be targeted. You honestly just waste your money. Their are far better methods than this

Yes, labels can tell if the interest is fake, after all it's a strategy they have been using since the dawn of time, and while this might reinforce the view that it is a good promotional strategy most people fail to understand how it actually works.

Even though fake credibility (album sales) is often generated to establish a promotional position within a structured environment such as the pop charts the main aim of the strategy is not to generate artist credibility from thin air it's to get a song into heavy rotation on the radio so people will develop Stockholm syndrome and buy that shit.

The notion that people are going to search the internet to see which obscure dude they never heard of has the most bots is quite silly, especially if you think the recording contract fairy will find you that way and put a deal under your pillow.

I'm pretty sure if you hit a legit 500 000 views on your video and let's say 50 000 downlaods on your mixtape a label deal will be offered, if everything else is in order too with you as artist.

You get discovered because you are very good and get a deal

or

you make yourself HOT and get a deal

am I right ?

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Also is the service worth paying for or can one artificialy create followers and clicks too ? Also aree all bought views click equaly good / bad ?

Back