Beware Producers: Sean Ali iPas2 Scam

S

Spinscratch

**Warning** Sean Ali iPas2 Scam

I personally know a few producers that have been ripped off by Sean Ali so I felt this was a well deserved post to help you guys avoid the nitemare. Sean is basically pushing a pyramid program (multi-level-marketing MLM) in an effort to have you buy $5000 worth of junk with promises that you can have a life a freedom, the kind of freedom to build your dream music studio, lol.

Sean tried to lure me into this garbage and after doing my research and talking to other producers that have been scammed by Sean, I was compelled to warn other producers.

Sean Ali (Blitz Beats) has has been trying to lure in producers with some ipas2 program which basically tries to sucker producers in spending $5000 in useless marketing material by Empower Network. Empower Network if you don't know already is a scam pyramid program which has been banned by Facebook and Twitter. Still not sure about Empower Network? Watch Here

Tons of music producers have already called him out on his scam while he was running the "Beat Selling Squad" but has since went bust due to members leaving because of the scam. But as with all cockroaches running from the light they settled under something else, this "something" else is called ipas2. View more about the iPas2 scam Here

The facts are less than 4% of people that invest ever make their money back. All ipas2 or Empower Network really does is piss off friends, family and people you meet online by trying to sell them on this scam.

I posted something similar to another forum just to spread the word. I hope you get some value out of this warning and avoid being ripped off.

Back