Better to record my own guitar or to use guitar loops?

Adr

I mean, do i have to record my own guitar loops or, if i want to register and sell my music, could i use guitar loops downloaded for internet??

Thanks!

1. You don't have tor record your own guitar loops
2. Read the terms and conditions of the loops you purchased it will tell you if you can use them or not

Recording your own loops will always be better as you have control over the sound and it's yours unless of course you aren't a good player

So, I say record your own, but not loops, record it from start to finish, this will allow you to have variety in what is played in section rather than having exactly the same notes in exactly the same place as you would with a loop

Yea it's best to use your own that way it can be composed the way you want it to fit in the instrumental. I've signed up with a guitar program to help learn all the tricks about chords. It's helping but I don't use loops in the instrumentals.

Please, record your own. Sounds much better, and you will be more happy with it as well. While i do use loops, guitar loops are never great, especially when using software instruments in your DAW.

Or you could sample a cool guitar riff.

Good luck!

Back