Ask A Professional Who Does This For A Living

Cyko

The owner of Diy Music Biz is launching a podcast called "The Diy Music Biz Podcast" and is willing to feature/answer everyone's questions on his show

Send Questions Here

What podcast's are you guys following?

Last edited:
This is good idea, If I may put my input you should make a episode about online marketing with a budget of $500-$1000 for the startups. I wouldn't mind collating on that episode swell for my channel!

You might want to contact the guy directly, I don't think he reads these comments. i've emailed him a few times, he's very approachable.

Here's a question : My music was online and I took it down because major label artists were listening to it and incorporating my musical ideas, words, creative content, story line, and some parts of my melodies. Is there anyway I can prevent this from happening again? How can I reveal my next creation in a way that more people hear it? I want people to be inspired, but I also want some of the money all these "artists" made off of my ideas.
Please give me some advice! thanks

Intent is hard to prove. In other words, people often have the same/similar ideas at the same (or nearly) the same time. So you'd have to prove access to, and intent to steal, your copyright-protected material...

BTW, you did file for copyright protection with the Library of Congress, right? U.S. Copyright Office

GJ

Back