anyone need Custom Website to sell beats?

Murdoch

I have been working on a project for producers to have their own beat selling website that also allows them to sell other stuff too like drum kits or merch. As well as have to host a blog, videos mailing list, etc.. to increase engagement. It's almost ready as a standalone product. When its launched, I will also have a custom website option for a premium but to get it started Im ready to offer custom installation/set up/ design. We can discuss payment/trade if anyone is interested and I can also show anybody a demo to see how it all works.. You'd be able to sell your beats and keep 100% of the sales and it sends out all purchases automatically so once I get you set up, it really runs it self.

Normally with the time it takes and the value of a website like this, i'd have to charge a lot more but since i'm just trying to get started..i'm thinking around $50-75*? or if you're budget is low, we can work something out. Just reply here or PM me if you want more details.

TL;DR Offering Custom Website Development to Build Your Brand and Sell Your Beats Professionally.

*depending on if any custom features need to be added beyond just the design/layout

Back