Who wants to start a production company?

Ikaye

Look I'm a team player and that's how my mind works! So I would like to start a production company with serious producers! NO B.S. Everything in writing and straight forward. I want to win Grammies and shit! I attended school for Commercial music business so this is my career. No looking back. Any one down Hit me up! Lets make history and get paid stackz on stackz

we'll do it, only 15 but we have produced for a few rappers (none known but upcoming) UK producers - check out our beats, see what you think

I'm feel'n yall skills ! Yall or in -Next we all gota vote on a name for the production company! Find out every ones strenghts, weakness , learn from each other, and help each other. WE got set up a system of communicating too. I'm going to get back with yall this weekend. Hey are yall any good with dubsteb cuz I want to add some southern swagg to it

Nah I do Hip/Hop and Rnb. Can anyone here sing, cause Im working on this beat and I wrote a hook for it and I just need a singer to sing it.

We should think of the name first and than get contracts written about how we will split any money we make. And than once we do that than we start collabing.

I agree! I dnt know if any one has it ! But my Ideal for a name is Da Legion Of Boom! Just thinking of the Legion of Doom from super friends try'n to take over the world ! submit yall ideals for names by this weekend!

I might have found a singer, if he doesnt do it i'll hit you up for they're info. I'll try to come up with some names also.

Hi everybody, I'm down with it also, I come from Paris, France, but I think it doesn't matter cuz we got internet and stuff to comunicate and of course it will help to get that thing worldwide lol
Jone1 you can hit me up by PM

I've mainly produced hip hop instrumentals, check my Soundcloud. Contact me if you're interested and we'll discuss more.

soundcloud.com/tpr-beats

Check my myspace if your still looking for another potential member ad I might be up for it. I have a really short catalog so far, but I'm working on adding more tracks. PM me or use my contact email for myspace if you want to talk.

Last edited:
Back