whatup producers

B

BrooklynKillah

>>> Big Rob here, Austrian born 22 year old mc. I been rapping for quiete some time now (9 years) im looking for some producer for a track or something just to put up on the net and perform here and there, i unno, my album's at work now and should be out after summer !

im just looking to make a few tracks here and there, hit me up if you wanna collab producers, www.myspace.com/bigrobaustria

as you can clearly hear im not a big fan of that new wave going on, that "dirty" disgusting south **** going on at the moment, im looking for a producer with a similar style to 9th wonder, black milk, primo and other great producers who support great music ! holla @ me !

1L Rob

r2danov said:
how is some composing their on music disgusting?

let's just say i dont like those new productions, no hate towards the south (where one of the most beautiful state of america rest at)..nahmean...but that dirty south style aint me..never felt it, thats all. 1L

Check My Soundclick in my signature and listen to "Break It Down", "Back Against The Wall", "This Is Hip Hop" , "Are You Afraid". Cause Belive me I'm from NYC and I kno mad rappers who aint feelin todays music, so I got got you god. Take a listen

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I got a good variety/mix of tracks too, & you may dig some of 'em... Sample em & let me know what's good for you... peep the production section of my site (the link is in my signature). We can work somthin out, so holla & let me know what's what.

BrooklynKillah said:
as you can clearly hear im not a big fan of that new wave going on, that "dirty" disgusting south **** going on at the moment, im looking for a producer with a similar style to 9th wonder, black milk, primo and other great producers who support great music ! holla @ me !

1L Rob
how can u call somthin disgusting lol i dont disrespect austrian music

Check my myspace dawg I got some tight beats holla at me. I got more if you wana here em I'd be happy to send you some samples of em along with anyone else wanting beats.

thanks for everyone's replies, i really appreciate you all coming through !!! and AliasTrP ... i dont care what "austria" listens to, my thing is hip hop but not all of it, obiously, no hate towards the people getting money offa that south ish tho, if they're good they're good !! ill get at you people to see whats good ! thanks again !!!

I feel you BrooklynKillah! I'm from NC, the state of 9th Wonder, much props, & I don't hate the south either. I'm from the south, but I just don't feel their method of producing tracks. I'm not hating either cause they're getting their papers, but I was brought up on that raw, east coast, hiphop style! That consists of Preemo, Large Pro, Showbiz, 9th Wonder, Kev Brown, etc. And the list goes on! I'm like you, I'm just not feelin' it, that's all!

i feel you Sin ! producers keep hitting me up ! im liking your beats so far !!! keep it coming, ill let you know which one im going to work with ! keep it tight ! 1L Rob

yo check me out. Myspace.com/conseptproductions. Im currently working on a mixtape too so if you do a track maybe i could use it on the mixtape.

Irreguardless to how cats feel about the new wave of music or whatever you call it! This is hiphop's children. It's a branch from hip hop. And as every one can see,the chi knowns hip hop. I grew up listening to(Talib, the roots,Dela Soul, Lordz Of the Underground) But yall can 't say (T.i.,Luda,Lil wanye, Andre 3000, UGK) ain't tight. Like My man Q tip say Check the Ryhnm YALL!!!

Gotta have a open mind.

Big Rob

Hey man I'm not so sure people understand HIP HOP/RAP, and your comment about the South is a set back for others who have never been to the East but Loved Rap from the very beginning. I am from the South, Oklahoma City and when rap became the voice for us in the street hey who gave a **** about the coast. We welcomed it with open arms I don't wanna get into HIP HOP History but, music will evolve no matter what obstacles are put up. Now that I live in Colorado Springs, Co 17 years as 2007 I brought the sound of The South with me, which back in those days was truly THe Geto Boyz, Scarface, UGK, Shy D. and many others who gave respect to KRS 1, Rakim, and the great M.C.'s and D.J.'s who pathed the way so isn't it only fair they get to express their version of HIP HOP/RAP. I would agree there are some Producer/M.C.'s who are milking the game and that aint just one coast, but you can blame that on the listeners-fans not The South!

Back