Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whatup producers

Thanks

whatup producers

Sign in to disable this ad
    >>> Big Rob here, Austrian born 22 year old mc. I been rapping for quiete some time now (9 years) im looking for some producer for a track or something just to put up on the net and perform here and there, i unno, my album's at work now and should be out after summer !

im just looking to make a few tracks here and there, hit me up if you wanna collab producers, www.myspace.com/bigrobaustria

as you can clearly hear im not a big fan of that new wave going on, that "dirty" disgusting south **** going on at the moment, im looking for a producer with a similar style to 9th wonder, black milk, primo and other great producers who support great music ! holla @ me !

1L Rob
    www.thexclusive.com

Thanks
    how is some composing their on music disgusting?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by r2danov
    how is some composing their on music disgusting?
    let's just say i dont like those new productions, no hate towards the south (where one of the most beautiful state of america rest at)..nahmean...but that dirty south style aint me..never felt it, thats all. 1L
    www.thexclusive.com

Thanks
    Check My Soundclick in my signature and listen to "Break It Down", "Back Against The Wall", "This Is Hip Hop" , "Are You Afraid". Cause Belive me I'm from NYC and I kno mad rappers who aint feelin todays music, so I got got you god. Take a listen

Thanks
    I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I got a good variety/mix of tracks too, & you may dig some of 'em... Sample em & let me know what's good for you... peep the production section of my site (the link is in my signature). We can work somthin out, so holla & let me know what's what.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Peace!

[URL="http://www.madfunkproduction.com/audioswicket/The_Vision.mp3"]www.madfunkproduction.com/audioswicket/The_Vision.mp3[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.madfunkproduction.com"]www.madfunkproduction.com[/URL]

Thanks
    heres some real hip hop. i feel u not liking all these new producers. get at me if interested.

www.myspace.com/mksoulstarr

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynKillah
    as you can clearly hear im not a big fan of that new wave going on, that "dirty" disgusting south **** going on at the moment, im looking for a producer with a similar style to 9th wonder, black milk, primo and other great producers who support great music ! holla @ me !

1L Rob
    how can u call somthin disgusting lol i dont disrespect austrian music
    [url]www.myspace.com/hoodclassick[/url]
    "All an engineer does is paint sonic pictures".
    "Sound is not what you hear, its what is perceived".
    [SIZE="1"]Equip.-M-Audio Firewire Solo, M-Audio Axiom 25, Samson Resolv50a, Dave Smith Evolver Desktop Synth, Reason 4, Cubase SX 3, Rouge 5 String Bass, Fender Squier Affinity Series, Digitech RP 250, Ableton Live 6, Pro-tools M-powered 7, Nexus, Atmosphere, Hypersonic, Vanguard, Alesis Fusion 6hd.[/SIZE]

Thanks
    Check my myspace dawg I got some tight beats holla at me. I got more if you wana here em I'd be happy to send you some samples of em along with anyone else wanting beats.
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=4][U][URL="http://members.soundclick.com/magnitude9entertainment"][/URL][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][URL="http://myspace.com/magnitude9entertainment"][COLOR=White][B]Magnitude 9 Entertainment™ [/B][/COLOR][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

Thanks
    thanks for everyone's replies, i really appreciate you all coming through !!! and AliasTrP ... i dont care what "austria" listens to, my thing is hip hop but not all of it, obiously, no hate towards the people getting money offa that south ish tho, if they're good they're good !! ill get at you people to see whats good ! thanks again !!!
    www.thexclusive.com

Thanks
    peep my **** it speaks for itself

www.soundclick.com/longisland

Thread Information