? Welcome to Scum FM ?

ScumFM

ScumFM
Hi. Sorry for the shameless promoting
Firstly I'd like to say, if posting this is againt the rules. I sincerely apologise!

My name is Luke and I'm new to this Forum, thankyou for having me!

I've started a Youtube Channel that'll be uploading 4x a week. Mainly focusing on EDM / Trap / Dubstep with bits of LoFi & Hip Hop later down the line.

I'm currently putting in a lot of work to make the Channel polished, professional & consistant for anyone who follows it. I thought it relevant to post here as it's intended to be a great platform for people to get their music out there once it grows, and it will! (I have a few big promotions lined up in a weeks time or so)

• I have some big ambitions for the future of the Channel such as 24/7 Music streams with hand picked tracks for anyone who tunes in
• I'd also like to run a weekly music stream with donations that'll go to a hearing charity every month (with proof)
• Competitions & Prizes
• Guest Mixes & uploads
• After my audience grows and i gain more influence I'd like to do Spotlights & Mixes of unknown Artists to give them some recognition, I'll do this every 2 weeks or so.

• If anyone is interested in sharing their music, be sure to inbox me and I'd love to share it.

The Link to my Channel is on my profile. Sadly I can't post it here as I haven't posted enough times.

- Ofcourse none of this can happen without an audience so I greatly appreciate any support this post will bring & everyone who took the time to read it.
- Thank you!

Last edited:
Sup. :finger: :pointing:
Treat others with respect and they'll be much much much...fasterrrrrrrrrrr with how they do things.
Remember, everyone is busy.

Sup. :finger: :pointing:
Treat others with respect and they'll be much much much...fasterrrrrrrrrrr with how they do things.
Remember, everyone is busy.

Thanks KonKossang although I don't quite know what you were hinting at with that! I'm always respectful to people.

Interesting music by the way, really unique style

Back