Want your song remixed? (Watch!)

K, i need to shape up my mixing kills! This is a chance for you to get a free remix of one of your Songs on new beat made by me

Im making westcoast/gangsta/club beats, so The song have to Fit that Style Somehow, bpm should Be around 90, i need the acapella (main) and if possible the dubs on seperate tracks, quality should be 320 or Better, when the remix is one you Have the right to Do what ever you want with it, consider it as exclusive rights, i Wont sell the beat to Someone else or something, i just want the rights to share the Song.

If youre interested check ut my soundcloud below and send me the acapella in a PM, i will pick the "winner" in a day or two, the "winner" will be the one that i concider as the best.

I will NOT use the acapellas that i Dont pick for the remix, so Dont worry About that.
If you have any qestions feel free to post them in this thread
I hope you like he idea

Bless JAyBeatz aka JayBEE

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Or well, i just realize ppl maybe dont want to send acapellas directly, just link the song in pm And Send the acapella When i dedcides what song i Want to remix :)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Well it could be any style, but doubletap-trap rap wont work on a 4/4 beat

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-09-2013 at 09:21 AM ----------

I need more to chose from:)
I though ppl Would appretiate this more, maybe there isnt so many rappers Around Here?

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

common futureproducers, i really wanna do this:)

Back