Want a free voice over/voice tag for your track? Click here!

T

trumindz

What's up fellas,

I'm doing all these crazy voices at work for fun and a colleague of mine said I should do something with it LOL. I thought, what the hell. Here's a little voice over I did for a Scarface trailer (too bad the editing sucks and you kinda hear the background hiss of my vocals a bit):

Hey do you think you can do one for me? I just need it to say The Trakstars

Sure man. What kind of voice do you need? I can go as low as in the video above, or should it be more like this (this intro is also done by me):

Ok, I will record it tomorrow. I'm on my laptop right now.

id appreciate it if u made one that said " Migs On The Track " . . same style as the scarface video u did

Last edited:
id appreciate it if u made one that said " Migs On The Track " . . same style as the scarface video u did

Check this thread at the end of the day.

BTW fellas I would appreciate it if you at least put a link of my soundclick on your website or something giving me a little credit.

oh yea no prob . . . iam not sure how to do it on soundclick but ill def. shout u out on facebook . . add me vitaly kazak . . i def. got u man u scratch my back i scratch urs
Check this thread at the end of the day.

BTW fellas I would appreciate it if you at least put a link of my soundclick on your website or something giving me a little credit.

well damn can i get in on this? if so, i just need one that says "Brown Man Beats"...appreciate it

Will do it.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I'm working on all tags right now, trying to configure the mixer to get that hiss out of the recording. It will be a one wave, so you fellas will have to cut out your part.

I like that scarface one! Can you do one that says 'Stuart B'

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

And yeah i'll shout you out wherever I can. Maybe on my next youtube vid (got like 4k subscribers)

OK fellas, here ya go. The first is without effects and the second with. Let me hear the track(s) if you use the tag.

Attachments

• voice tags2 .mp3
    347.1 KB · Views: 76
  • voice tags2 effects .mp3
    345.9 KB · Views: 64
Thanks man it sounds perfect! I'll post up a track with it in a lil bit

You're welcome. Glad you like it. It took me a couple of takes to get it to sound like I wanted it to sound LOL. If you got twitter, you could give me some credit by mentioning me on there :)

Tru Mindz (TruMindz) on Twitter

I have a twitter but I havent started using it yet so I dont have any followers. Im gonna start promoting once I get a soundclick page designed so I'll give you a shout-out soon. Heres a link to a track with the tag in it Inspiration.mp3 - DivShare

Cool beat man! You didn't like the effects I put on the tag? Personally I thought the effects give it more "power". Also, it's kind of "hidden" inside the beat, so the tag is not really noticable on my monitors. But you're welcome to use the tag the way you want it :)

I didnt really like the echo you had on there, but its straight I like the way the one without effects sounded. I really appreciate it fam. And thanks for the tip, I turned it up more.

Back