Want a free voice over/voice tag for your track? Click here!

Can you tell me how you did the voice over? and please do one for me in which you just say "DAH Trump"!

cool. might want an instrumental tag i can use for beats. how much u charge homie

Thanks, for now the tag is free of charge. All I want in return is a mention on Twitter or a link to my sounclick. And let me know what you have done with the tag,

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Can you tell me how you did the voice over? and please do one for me in which you just say "DAH Trump"!

Recorded it with a Behringer B2 Pro with basic compression EQ and added a little chorus effect. I can speak in a really low pitch, that's also the trick ;) I will do it, but not today though. It's 08:15 PM here in Holland and after a day of work, I need me a little relaxation :)

Hey tru I will have your drop on a few of my beats by Friday night on my SC. I'll hit you up when I get them up. I'll even put a thanks in the info for you too

LMFAO at the Scarface one, this is the kinda one I need, sounds a bit portuguese so perfect... Can I get one bro? 'It's Ex-cluuuuuuuu-siiiiiiiiiiii-vooooooooo' or something. If possible, could you kinda scream it like your excited or some shit?

Last edited:
hey i was wondering if you could do a couple for me. ha ha sorry. but one that said C4 like the explosive. and another that said Serious Fun. Thank you and don't worry. I WILL GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT. Thank you

Hey tru I will have your drop on a few of my beats by Friday night on my SC. I'll hit you up when I get them up. I'll even put a thanks in the info for you too

Cool. appreciate that.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Next session will be recorded in 11 hours, since I need to go to work first. The tags will be recorded for:

DAHTrump
M.C.-Exclusivo
SeriousFun
beat-wix

Here they are fellas. I went a bit "rougher" on these, but if you want them to be a bit lower, it can be done.

thanks alot bro,i realy like it,nice voice right there

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

LMFAO at the Scarface one, this is the kinda one I need, sounds a bit portuguese so perfect... Can I get one bro? 'It's Ex-cluuuuuuuu-siiiiiiiiiiii-vooooooooo' or something. If possible, could you kinda scream it like your excited or some shit?

MC Exclusivo es Produtor?

Que? I don't speak a word of portuguese, well i do, que and obrigado. I have a portuguese step mum, n i go out there a lot now. But yeah, I believe you're asking if I'm a producer? I am, as well as a rapper lol

thanks alot bro,i realy like it,nice voice right there

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

You're welcome.

And here they are again. Black Smoke you are in this too.

Attachments

• tme voice tags session 5.mp3
    343.9 KB · Views: 21
  • tme voice tags session 5 effect.mp3
    343.9 KB · Views: 24
hey -- this sounds AWESOME.....anyway you could do one that says "ICEBERG".....and also, would you be up for an Intro & some voicing between verses....I do rap/more of a hobby...but i think that it'd sound great---i can send you a couple songs to give you an idea of what i do...email

Can I get in on this????? I would appreciate it if you could make me two tags. One that said C4, like the explosion, and another that said Serious Fun. Thank You sooooooooooooooooo much. You have saved me a TON of time.

hey -- this sounds AWESOME.....anyway you could do one that says "ICEBERG".....and also, would you be up for an Intro & some voicing between verses....I do rap/more of a hobby...but i think that it'd sound great---i can send you a couple songs to give you an idea of what i do...email

Thanks. Sure, let's see what you got. My email address is trumindzent@gmail.com.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Can I get in on this????? I would appreciate it if you could make me two tags. One that said C4, like the explosion, and another that said Serious Fun. Thank You sooooooooooooooooo much. You have saved me a TON of time.

LMAO I wish people would read. I already did a tag for you. It's in tme voice tags session 5.

Yo, Can you hit me with the following?

A-P-Z-Beats
A-P-Z Music Group Presents
Its Ya Boy Sal

Would appreciate it... Both voices if you don't mind...
BTW don't mind shouting ya on FBook/Twitter when ya done... might wan add on both to actually recieve credit tho...

(oh yea, don't mix em... just record and I'll take care of the rest... Props)

Im liking what im hearing. Can i get one that says "Dirty Third Beats" and one that says "Real Murder Shit" and one that says "100 Percent Trap". You dont have to do them all but it would be cool. Thanks.

Back