Want a free voice over/voice tag for your track? Click here!

After I get back home from work. Check the thread in 10/11 hours.

Here they are fellas. I went a bit "rougher" on these, but if you want them to be a bit lower, it can be done.

Attachments

• tme voice tags2.mp3
    566.3 KB · Views: 64
  • tme voice tags2 effect.mp3
    566.3 KB · Views: 52
You're all welcome. Just let me know when you tag the beat(s), I want to know how you used the tag.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Ok guys, no more requests for a while please. I need to rest my voice LOL.

---------- Post added 06-02-2011 at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-31-2011 at 07:28 PM ----------

Has anyone used the tag already?

appreciate it if you could make one saying 'stat beats' or something along those lines:-)
how would you want me to promote for you in return?

Here you go man.

Attachments

• statbeats .mp3
    64.9 KB · Views: 49
  • statbeats effect.mp3
    64.9 KB · Views: 27
Hi there man, good jobs on the tags :)

I was wondering if you could make one saying 'Yesterdays Click Dot Com'. Would really appreciate it man ;)

Thanx in advance mate

Hey, thanks.

I'm willing to make you fellas the tags, but what happened to the ones I already made? If nobody's really using them, then I won't be making them any longer ;) All I'm asking is to show me the beat(s) and a link to my twitter or soundclick or whatever.

Tru Mindz (TruMindz) on Twitter

Can you do ` for me ?

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

"f_o_p beats" is all i want it to say

OK I will do them in a couple of hours.

Also please do not send private messages and post your requests in this thread to keep the communication central.

Yet another session.

Attachments

• yc fopb dr.mp3
    410.8 KB · Views: 20
  • yc fopb dr effect.mp3
    410.8 KB · Views: 25
Back