Vocal Editing

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you on FP are working with mostly electronic or sampled music, and vocals may be one of the only tracks you're actually recording and editing from scratch. It can be difficult, to say the least, to get the sound you're looking for. It all starts with recording, but editing is a huge 2nd step.

I've been recording, editing, and mixing vocals since 2004, and I want to offer you all what experience I have as a service. I can adjust timing and tuning issues, clean up breathing and gaps between phrases, even implement a basic EQ if you like. You send me your tracks (music track and vocals separate), I'll let you know what I think the track could benefit from, and you let me know what you want me to do.

I believe in a reasonable fee which is high enough to turn away those who aren't serious about their craft, but low enough so people can actually afford to make great music. Rather than publish a price that fits your project into a cookie-cutter mold, I like to customize pricing for each project, because then it's tailored to your specific needs.

If you're interested, send me a PM or an email at Drew [at] RosemaryLn [dot] com. You can also check out my website if you like: Rosemary Lane Productions

---------- Post added 01-29-2012 at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-27-2012 at 08:59 PM ----------

If price being a mystery is holding you back, I can offer $35 for one track the full length of the song. Backing tracks are discounted, based on how many and how long they are.

Back