Swedish/US/UK songwriting-production team seeks additional producer

WildGhosts

Hi,
We're "WildGhosts" -- 3 topliners and 1 producer with members in Sweden/US/UK. Fairly new team, got a really nice release with a Swedish Idol contestant recently (great reviews on Scandipop etc, good Spotify plays & another single coming with same singer).
We need an additional producer to join the team. We're looking for someone who has the time and interest to be a dedicated team member. If you're in Sweden (Stockholm vicinity) that would be a plus, but not necessary.
Links to our stuff available via email.
Thanks in advance for your interest.
Sincerely,
WildGhosts

Hi,
We're "WildGhosts" -- 3 topliners and 1 producer with members in Sweden/US/UK. Fairly new team, got a really nice release with a Swedish Idol contestant recently (great reviews on Scandipop etc, good Spotify plays & another single coming with same singer).
We need an additional producer to join the team. We're looking for someone who has the time and interest to be a dedicated team member. If you're in Sweden (Stockholm vicinity) that would be a plus, but not necessary.
Links to our stuff available via email.
Thanks in advance for your interest.
Sincerely,
WildGhosts

I'm interested in this opportunity as well. I have some songs that I can send to you via email. Let me know if you want to take a listen and I'll give you my address in a private message

Thanks to all responders so far-- we appreciate it! Would just like to clarify we're really looking for someone whose main focus/skill is in making radio style POP song-form tracks, with clear cut verse/pre/chorus sections. Not allowed to post a link yet on here, but please Google "Matilda Lundberg -- Fear"
to get an idea of our style. (Spotify, Soundcloud etc)
Thanks again.

Back