Swedish producer looking for collab

ARKADE

Hi. I'm a 22 year old producer from Sweden. I would say my strongest side as a producer is melodies and harmony. Pretty fluent in sylenth, though i am still not an advanced sound designer, but i am working many hours a day to improve. My DAW is FL Studio.

I haven't been very active on uploading my music, but i threw together some examples today as a demonstration, for any singer who wants to turn them into something serious, and try to capture the emotiion in the songs. I'm also open to new projects, throw ideas around and make something together / learn together.

Neither of them are 100% mixed yet. Soundcloud link i've mixed a little, not fully. The other example is not mixed at all. 0. put it together in nexus as a sample, looped it. Put a limiter on it to save you from earrape. I really think you can build something out of that melody though.

There will be more interesting sound design etc when we decided what to do. :) These are to capture the emotion of the song, for whoever wants to collab. Please do contact me, i really need the experience of collabs to improve and move up and get some contacts in the industry.

Mix hjalp by Robin Karlsson | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Vocaroo | Voice message

Other producers or mixing mastering engineer collabs are also interesting. Or just people who want to be friends and help eachother out once in a while. I'm very open minded

Last edited:
I also use fl studio and sylenth. make simple melodies and beats and record vocals. have about 300 recorded choruses on sylenth melodies. i could send you a zip folder of a project in the works pretty easily.
Are you planning to focus on one style of music? similar to your soundcloud song? or open to work on other genres?
Seems your tune is happy and dance music.
My music is darker and slower.
Many producers have rejected collabs saying they dont vibe with my dark sound. lol

Back