Soulful Boom Trap - Looking for a producer

Richie Buz

Hey. My name is Richie Buz a 21 year old MC from Milwaukee Wisconsin, and I'm looking for a producer. Here is some of my work:
North Side Legend by Richie Buz - DistroKid

The sound that I'm aiming to create is that of Soulful Boom Trap/Hard Trap/Bouncy Trap (really Trap Music that bumps like Boom Bap); a combination of the two styles in one, of the old and new that can appeal to hip hop purists and the new generation. Music that bumps in the whip and a cypher. Elzhi meets Eastside Peezy. Common meets Chief Keef. Helluva meets J.Dilla. Young Chop meets No ID

Soulful Boom Trap is unadulterated trap music in the sense but it's trap music with
-The soulful samples (not dusty and lofi though), live instrumentation, and "bump"/tempo of Boom Bap,
-The 808s, hi hats, kicks, snares, synths, bass, bounce, "energy" etc of trap music, and

-The dynamics, sonics, vacuums, atmosphere, "vibes" and expansion of modern day mainstream Hip Hop.

The project should be soulful, lush, hard hitting, modern and cinematic

Preferably 91-100 BPM (182-200 with double time)
In terms of Soulful Boom Trap think

Nas - Nas Album Done
Drake - Emotionless/Do Not Disturb/0 to 100/Energy
Meek Mill - Trauma/Championships Intro/Issues
Jay Z - Family Feud
Diggy Simmons - Momma Love
G Herbo - Malcolm, Scratchy & Itchy
Fat Joe - All the Way Up
DJ Khaled/Jeezy/Ross - Big Boy Talk
DJ Khaled/Meek/Lil Baby - Weather the Storm
DJ Khaled/Big Sean - Thank You

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube

Aye I'm from the MIL too but out in AZ currently. I dig your mix that you mentioned. I checked out your project it's real raw. I been writing little lately myself got some Milwaukee stories to tell. Well I got a few joints here Lo Class | Free Listening on SoundCloud but I think I can make some of that style you looking for. Hit me back and we can go from there.

Back