SK's Surivivor the BlackTalon Edition

S

Sabane

ok, sk have a listen to this and tell me if your feeling it. It's in it's rough stage and sounds like **** but if your feeling it i'll work on it this week and make it tight, I have to work this weekand so don't have the time now. Don't pay attention to that old track there, hell I didn't know what I was doing back then lol

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/gofuzzymusic.htm

yo, sabane for some odd reason I can't stream the track, my computer will not play soundclick's lo-fi. If you can make the file a mp3 so I can download it that'll be cool.... :cool:

SK1
2FINGERZ

Yea I'm feeling it, I can't wait til to hear it when you finish.. it's tight :D a different twist...

Alright, lol I checked out out charts and found my old song number 19 on the traditional asian charts lol...all this nice mellow music then they hear that, you'd think they'd moderate that site.

Yea you right, I have too many remixes for Survivor go ahead and produce some new tracks and pitch them my way, because I do need about two more tracks for my CD... Holla back let me know your thoughts..

yea sk.....1 you got some good remixes did u ?
maybe, Imma put some acapellas online too...

SK, I sent you a pm. The beat wasn't made from scratch obviously doesn't really match the feel of the lyrics but I thought i'd have some fun. i'll hit you back when I got all my tracks finished and maybe figure out something. I think it'd be better to lay the lyrics to the beat rather than vice versa.

yea sk.....1 you got some good remixes did u ?

INSTRUMENTAL PLEASE. I'M FEELING THAT LAIDBACK FEEL TO THE SONG.

Put up the instrumental so I can line up the vocals cause they're off... yamada man..;)

Back