serious beat makers needed for serious major album money involved.

moneytalksent

this is the story i am workin on a album & i really have not been doing much because the people on the production side of the album from this site or were ever have been playin around & is not about there money or does not have that "industry ready sound" in there beats or production what ever you want to call it. so in the mean time while i try to find people who are serious with this i also been having meetings and networking. so today(11-18-10) for the 1st time i had a actual sit down meeting with dj khaled at we the best studious in miami florida were i live. so we talked about a number of different things from major label artist being on songs with me to dj khaled being my excutive producer, i told dj khaled that for all or 99% of the album i want producers that are fully industry ready & that are unsigned because im looking out for the new comers. im going to have 20 songs on this cd and im going to have south, eastcost sampled, r&b commercial songs, commercial songs in general, club commercial(like pitbull, florida & david guetta). so probably the only major producers that will on the cd is the runners. as far as big name artist i plan to have rick ross, pitbull, jeezy, ludacris, lil wayne, drake, snoop dogg, & wiz khalifa, mac miller, & j cole more artist may be added later. khaled said any one i want if he has a contact to them he can get me thats why most of the artist i have listed khaled has worked with be for. but be for the hole khaled thing i was going to have a song made with me, wiz, j cole & mac miller(if you dont mac look him up on youtube) already, i know wiz personally and that is a hole different story witch i will tell you how i meet him and how this song came about when we talk later. also me & khaled talked about me getting a deal he told me once the cd is done he may get me a deal then release the cd or be independent but have the cd in stores like bestbuy, target, fye, etc etc & itunes. so im looking to make deals with producers will pay up front thats why i came on this site serious inquiries only. it would be better if you can drop me a number to call and or text you at in a pm then emailing back and forth.

Hey man if you still want that Benny Bennasi type beat I made for you call me! You can right now if you want

hey u can check out a few of my beats on soundclick.com/AayKayBeatz. I got more stuff too that i gotta put up. u can txt me at 778-896-2450. thx

Hey Wats up Man. Hit me up Please anytime. 805-758-7412. Thanks

callme right now 954-536-9915 it says ur not accepting call at this time

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

hey u can check out a few of my beats on soundclick.com/AayKayBeatz. I got more stuff too that i gotta put up. u can txt me at 778-896-2450. thx

not to knock you down but ur not industry ready not even close i said industry ready is a must and it is a 100% must, smh

Hey wassup man i usually dont post here but i saw your post and you seem serious if you are you can shoot me an email at mindonmars@gmail.com

make sure to send or give me your email so i can send you some of the material that i have i do all genres

Re: serious seat makers needed for serious major album money involved

If this post is for real, checkout my page @

(www)istandardproducers(com)/periodic

canwe have a link to your music? how do we know that you're industry ready?

Question: What exactly do you consider industry ready? As far as mixing or as far as the actual sound and ideas.
Besides that I make all types of music from pop to gangsta, hip-hop and so on...Go by the name Trill, of Trill Trax hit me up 850-241-4431
Peace..Im very serious about my work. VERY

HI there man, if you lookin for something fresh&pro check out our production site:

www.therealrottens.com

We workin with mad major artists in our country, and beats that are on the site are only a small taste of what we have! The phone number is there on the site, if you interested to hear more just lemme know

Back