Salisbury - Ocean City , MD

erbium

Looking for a songwriting partner/partners as well as a person/persons to do an acoustic project for this summer in OC .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I write about every type of music so I am open to anything productive . I own a house and have the means and place to practice , record , and write music .

I have records out doing tribal , house , trip-hop as well as having of played everything from hip hop to bluegrass to motown to punk to bluesto jam-band types of music on stage professionally .

I have a lot of gear for recording and a ton hardware and software instruments .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The acoustic project - I play percussion , guitar and sing well enough for the stage (the keys and bass I can play well enough to record but not well enough to play on stage with no retakes) .

I am looking for someone or some people who can play guitar and sing and it would be really nice if I could find someone who can hold his own on both as well as play congas , bongos , shakers and such . I do a lot of originals as well as covers .

You know how easy it is to make $$ down here in the summer - a few places need people to play from lunch til 1:45am and are always looking for people to fill those slots (and the horny tourist chicks are one hell of a perk!)

Back