Sales boosted sinse I got my own beat website

My thread got moved... I just wanted to showcase the new site, so I posted in the Showcase Section, hoping to get some feedback and opinions on it... maybe even compare it with others who have their own sites... and it's true, I ditched soundcloud and soundclick and sells boosted!!! I'm just sayin'

I'm not trying to sell other producers beats, or collab right now, so I think this is the wrong section.. maybe my choice of words, or lack of proper wording and phrasing....

I said, "Check em out let me know what yall think"... NOT hit my site and cop some beats, or lets collab.. LOL but ok.... I got different sections on the site and they are instant downloads/instant previews...
I guess i'l just let it go... I bet I wont get no feedback in this section though...

Last edited:
instrumentals

Good afternoon.i haven't had a chance to check them out(im on my mobile phone)but..WOW..great prices.definitely giving these a listen when i get home.

-Gus

Last edited:
I noticed your guys sites. I'm building a page on mine promoting artists. I pay a lot of money yearly to get top listed on google, so if you want your site on mine, hit me up. http://prizmsamples.net/ all I ask in return is a link on your site to mine.

Last edited:
Thank you guys, im going to check out your sites when i get home... as far as traffic, alot of it comes from FB promoting, adding rappers LOL doing this though will create alot of beggers for free beats, so i send them to my site and tell them i have some free beats on there... i make them look for them i dont give them a direct link i just send them to the main home page (my free beat tape is one of my favs!!)...

Also, It's not every single day i make sells, but when I do people usually see the low prices and end up spending like 10 - 20 bucks at a time, and stock up on beats..., not every time, but often!!
ALso, letting people see my site leads people to my inbox asking for exsclusives (I dont post any exsclusives) but i tell them i can make them a quick custom beat exsclusive and they usually go for it if they have paypal...
I whip up a beat and send them a preview and let them tell me wich direction to take it, then quickly wrap it up and mix it and send them the final when they pay... This happens more often than i thought it would...

I'v though about paying for traffic, but i thought maybee it might not be targeted traffic, how dose that work? I'm intrested in whatever advise you guys may have!! Thanks again you guys!!

Thank you guys, im going to check out your sites when i get home... as far as traffic, alot of it comes from FB promoting, adding rappers LOL doing this though will create alot of beggers for free beats, so i send them to my site and tell them i have some free beats on there... i make them look for them i dont give them a direct link i just send them to the main home page (my free beat tape is one of my favs!!)...

Also, It's not every single day i make sells, but when I do people usually see the low prices and end up spending like 10 - 20 bucks at a time, and stock up on beats..., not every time, but often!!
ALso, letting people see my site leads people to my inbox asking for exsclusives (I dont post any exsclusives) but i tell them i can make them a quick custom beat exsclusive and they usually go for it if they have paypal...
I whip up a beat and send them a preview and let them tell me wich direction to take it, then quickly wrap it up and mix it and send them the final when they pay... This happens more often than i thought it would...

I'v though about paying for traffic, but i thought maybee it might not be targeted traffic, how dose that work? I'm intrested in whatever advise you guys may have!! Thanks again you guys!!

Facebook is a good start since you have some many LIKES
for social network engagement what other networks are you using
I also suggest doing more written content in your blog besides just your new products
I have some articles on my blog and have a blog series called Super Charge Your Online Business coming soon that will have some information that I think will have value for you

Good advice Tone!
I'v been thinking up more artical ideas, and reviews to write up for my blog. I'm about to peep yours! Thanks man, anything and everything I'm just soaking it all up as I go. I'm starting to use youtube more, I'm moving all my equipment next month so I plan on producing alot more beats, and making alot more videos aswell... but yea, I'l def check out your new series!

Back