R&B Singer/Songwriter Khade Cortez is Looking for A Full Production Team

KhadeCortez

My name is Khade Cortez. I have been singing for about 14 years. I am now looking for a team to stand behind me. Check out my lyrics and soon I will post mp3. Tell me what you think and if interested, hit me up.

I am going to post a couple of song lyrics here. Lyrics that I wrote, let me know what you think. If you need someone to write for you and you like what you read, I got you. I am also a singer/songwriter, producer, vocal arranger, and musician. What you need I got it, just hit me up.

Never Been With Me

It's taken me forever to call
I guess I needed a little while
You know that being emotional usually ain't my style
But since it's just me, talking to you
There's a side that I want to show
I mean, if I can't come to you
Where else can I go?

Ever since we've been apart girl, life's been fair
Remember when I left, remember what you said
You said that you didn't care
Yes I said alot of things, and half of them I didn't mean
But right now I couldn't be more sincere
Listen to me

First time I ever had my heart broken it was by you girl
And first time I ever had a real kiss it was with you
You taught me how to treat somebody sweet
I remember when you told me that you loved me
But If I knew everything that I know right now back then
You would have never ever been with me girl

Copywright 2011, KhadeCortez, MaejorMusik Entertainment, Soulful Brandy Productions

Tell me what you think. I have a whole song written for the lyric but that's just a piece right there. I think it's :angel:

Yeah, google search Khade Simmons Bandcamp . Every song on my bandcamp was written and produced by me. I'm the more soulful lead voice.

I go by The Man Of the Hour, and am a producer from San Fernando Valley, California aka The Gr8-1-8. If you are as passionate about music as am, then to check out some of my tracks @ SoundClick artist: The Man Of the Hour

@Moth818 Present Moth Beat Vol. 1 -- http://t.co/u1stnIl -- Download Today And Be A Star Tomorrow

Email: tmothvip@hotmail.com
Richard Linares | Facebook
Follow me @ Twitter.com/moth818

Good stuff, I like what I'm hearing. Very nice mixing going on & a lot of different style beats. I'm bumpin' your beat called "Rockstar" right now & it sounds like its got a sample from "saved by zero".

Hi, I'm from the Tampa Bay Area, I've been looking to network with someone locally doing rnb. I have never produced any complete songs as far as rnb goes. I do write when I feel inspired. I have a few rnb beats on my soundcloud page. They're mostly slow jam material. But check them out, if you're interested, maybe we can collab. I use reason/record but it allows me to bounce each track so it shouldn't be a problem.

rd1981's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Last edited:
Back