Production Team (Serious ppl only)

A

ak21

I want to start a 3 or 4 man production team. if ur interested leave a link of ur music or message me.I use FL Studio 9 XXL. u can check some of my beats at soundclick.com/AayKayBeatz. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
yo anthcrunk i didnt get ur email can u send me a link of ur beats? thanks

hey mate, i'm 16 years old and i recently started building my own studio.

Music has been in my veigns forever and i truly wish to dedicate my life to it, ofcourse i'm not the best yet. but i progress every single day and i'll make sure ill get to the top one day.

if you are interested in me please check out my youtube channel at: youtube com/insanitynick it's quite outdated, but i upload new beats every month, and once i get my camera i will be posting "making of" videos also.

some additional information:
i actually can sing myself even tho i don't really have the guts to do so, i'm still struggling to get myself to sing infront of people rather than just sing when i'm alone in the studio.

the reason why i got into music is because i listen to it 24/7 and people always told me i have a great rhythm and i should really be getting music lessons, even tho i never had any lesson and/or know how to read music notes i really put my feelings into it and i hope that's enough. also i started writing down my feelings/emotions and situations down on paper a few years ago, i showed them to a good girlfriend of mine and she told me i have really great lyrics.

well i should probably stop writing this wall of text and well, thanks for reading and i hope we'll be able to team up sometime!

p.s.
my email is Nickschubert20033@Hotmail.com

hey, anthcrunk, insanity nick, and no nonsense productions, i checked out ur guys' work im definitely down to work togethr with u guys. hit me up!

Alright then, let's get down to business than!
put some information down here so we all know what our role is in this matter.

ok so i checked out toyabeats, and i like the beats, so i think theres gonna be 4 of us. me, anth, nick, and toya. how do u guys wanna do this ?

Back