Producers for Major Selling Opportunities

H

HeadFirst

We are an A&R service located out of Los Angeles, California. We specialize in bringing artists the complete production experience from the best beats, to the best graphics, to the perfect representation if needed.

We are currently looking for PRODUCERS looking for opportunities to gain entrance into the music field. We bring your beats directly to the artists! A lot of producers ask us what type of beats we look for; pretty much anything that has hard hitting, clean drums and fits in with the R&B or hip-hop genre today. We will also provide credentials for producers we have interest in working with, and I can promise you that they will not disappoint.

The best way to send beats is to send your best 7-10 MP3s to BEATSFORHEADFIRST@GMAIL.COM
Please be sure to include a phone number or any contact information with your email. Please no links...I bring hundreds of beats directly to the studio and links become a problem when organizing. Feel free to tag beats if you'd like.

Money depends on the project and the artist. You will be put in touch DIRECTLY with the artist or that artist's manager to discuss any monetary compensation. If you are interested please contact us on here or at:

BEATSFORHEADFIRST@GMAIL.COM

OFFICIALHEADFIRST.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
You should explain better who you are, what's the name of your company, who did you work with, what major labels are you pitching to?

(Funny you didn't even mention the name of the company)
Also what do you mean by bring beats to studios?
I'm a producer from LA working with Warner Chappell , never heard of what you're doing, nor saw things work that way here, but hey maybe I'm missing out on something here...

Back