For producers and engineers

23mpilo

Hi I'm a music producer from south Africa,I'm still funding my way around the production music game, from a blank canvas to a fully visual one,I can pretty much navigate my way through. I studied advertising and taught my self how to produce through Youtub mentor ship. My goal is connecting with other producers, artist as well as talented engineers from across the globe.
I have a feeling that once all the right people are connected through this,we can then take our corporation to another level eg we can help each other become the best producers and engineers every one could be,because we going to monitor each others work,mixing and the engineering part, so that when ever one of us is introducing their Beats to a potential client , they will be introducing a product with quality and conviction. I mean how many hands are really behind each and every hit record that comes out now days.

Those who are interested and can try their best in making such project work, please feel free to email me youngagje@gmail.com

we can function like a real company, come up with creative ways we can market our beats,for an example we can come up with the most unique YouTube channel that will be marketing all of our music as one organisation, there is plenty of some collaboration opportunities, engineers with be getting their hands dirty and have something to show to their potential clients after such an organisation has been formed. This is still just an idea so please only humble people serious people,with goals and vision, we not here to steal others ideas,
Such organisation if handled with care and consistency, it can get us to places we never even dreamed off
Take care

Last edited:
Can u elaborate?inconsistency and diifferent personalities by me or people that will be part of a group

Looking to hear some good beats and i know they have some engineers/ producers on here that makes good music. So drop a link or social media link just for others to vibe out to.

Make sure to say where you from?

How long you have been into music ?

Who's your favorite artist ?

Back