Producer looking for Artists[Rappers/Singers]

DerrickSoundz

I'm a producer looking for artists to work with consistently. I want to work with rappers and singers with different styles. In hopes to grow business I want to be able to work alot with these artists.I have the link to my soundcloud posted below, although there is mostly trap beats posted there I'm willing to make other types of beats and cater in a way.If you are serious hit me up here, soundcloud or via email.

DerrickSoundz@gmail.com
https://soundcloud.com/derricksoundz

Hey, I think I'm interested. I have one question though, do you charge for your beats or are you willing to work for free? If you do charge, how much? Thanks in advance. - Mike

KiddMike I replied to you in pm.

Notice: I will give free beats to those who really want to work together and like my sound. Be sure to listen to my previous work to make sure it is what you are looking for, or make me aware of what you like.

Derrick

Last edited:
I'm also interested, but I don't have anything uploaded yet, I should have one thing uploaded soon hopefully...

Emailed you bruh.

Notice: still looking for more artists email me, pm me, or hmu on soundcloud. Let me know what styles you like.
Also for other tracks visit my youtube.

soundcloud.com/derricksoundz
youtube.com/channel/UCQd2BZzaqTACwyYDiBBlR3A

Last edited:
Seeking more rappers and singers, new material posted on my soundcloud, if you are wondering what kind of sounds I have.

Back