need some beats

I

ikeDAgod

I am an emcee outta the Los angeles area and I am looking for hip-hop/rap beats to use for my new album. i have been doing a lot of searching and soundclick sometimes just doesnt have what i want. I am willing to pay I just would like to hear more from a different line of producers. if you guys have any links to your websites or any other websites where i could look, please post them. thanks

Looking for those EastCoast/Dipset styled sampled tracks which make you nod your head and groove to the drums ?

www.soundclick.com/DJNice

Look no further . . . I have a very reasonable price for each track and also album deals can be worked out if you are like the my style and work. Exclusve rights are a very affordable price so if you are looking for tracks for your album I can give you a good deal.

If you are interested please feel free to view my work and Contact me. Now I will let my work speak for itself.

www.soundclick.com/DJNice
DJNice013@Yahoo.com

Thanks

Last edited:
http://www.faithlessproductions.com/beats.html

There are a few streaming beats up on my site, theres a glitch on the page that i'm tryin 2 fix. When the page loads all of the tracks might play at the same time, if that happens just click the stop button on all tracks then go thru them one by one.

I'm a hip hop producer based in the uk (midlands).

The beats on that page are mianly hip hop/ethnic fusion type stuff (its a phase i'm goin thru). E-mail me via my site if you're interested in collabin and i'll get back to you with prices.

Cheers

ikeDAgod said:
I am an emcee outta the Los angeles area and I am looking for hip-hop/rap beats to use for my new album. i have been doing a lot of searching and soundclick sometimes just doesnt have what i want. I am willing to pay I just would like to hear more from a different line of producers. if you guys have any links to your websites or any other websites where i could look, please post them. thanks

Send me your e-mail and i'll e-mail some tracks to you.

Last edited:
CHECK OUT THE ONE STOP IN MUSIC PRODUCTION, NEWLY LAUNCHED WEBSITE... WWW.AUDIBLEKEMISTRY.COM

THERE ARE TWO SECTIONS ONE WITH BEATS AVAILABLE FOR EXCLUSIVE LICENSING AND NON EXCLUSIVE LICENSING. THE SECOND SECTION IS A MEMBER'S SECTION WHICH ALLOWS A PERSON TO SIGN UP FOR A YEAR($20) AND HAVE ACCESS TO INNUMERABLE BEATS THAT CAN BE USED FOR DEMOS, FREESTYLES AND SHOWS.. THE MEMBERS SECTION ALSO HAS DRUMS AND SOUND FX FOR PRODUCERS. PLUS BY SIGNING UP IN THE MEMBER'S SECTION YOU QUALIFY FOR RANDOM GIVEAWAYS THAT WILL BE SURED TO SATISFY.

WE ARE CURRENTLY UPLOADING BEATS IN ALL SECTIONS. AS FOR NOW CHECK THE HIP HOP SECTION. WWW.AUDIBLEKEMISTRY.COM

Back