Need Beats for Basketball Highlights

I need to hook up with a producers who will let me use there beats for basketball highlights.

1) While the highlight videos are non-profit, Google Ads are displayed on the video which generates some money (right now, literally pennies :[ )

2) Sometimes I will lease beats from producers for individual highlights when people choose to purchase them.

3) I'd like to use your personal logo to flash it on the screen to give you credit for the beat.

Examples of our highlights are at

High Desert Hoops

if you can help me out, hit me up via this link

High Desert Hoops: Info

Thanks

@ freezyy101 I checked your songs. Do you have more? I'll hit you up on soundclick later.

@BeatsByRskillz I'll check you out

@jyri Yea, It's on the High Desert Hoops: Info page. Just click the email icon and it will let you send an email. I don't like posting the email in forums to avoid spam

Thanks for all the responses. I've attempted to contact all those who contacted me through email or all of those who I seen the potential to use their beats. Good looking out y'all.

I need to hook up with a producers who will let me use there beats for basketball highlights.

1) While the highlight videos are non-profit, Google Ads are displayed on the video which generates some money (right now, literally pennies :[ )

2) Sometimes I will lease beats from producers for individual highlights when people choose to purchase them.

3) I'd like to use your personal logo to flash it on the screen to give you credit for the beat.

High Desert Hoops

Thanks

Hello B cotton Music, How are you? Please check the sig for all of my beats. Thanks for your time

@indepthjay I got your voice mail. I will be checking out your site and calling you tomorrow.

@pqboyz I got your emails and will be in touch

High Desert Hoops

Thanks

Bump! I t's been more then a year but I got a lot of assistants the first time around so I'm asking again (See OP or quote)

Yea, I check out 10 of Kalex and 4 beenjammim. Din't find anything for a highlight video but Kalex some of those in the 10 I checked out was cool

Back