Need any free graphic design?

Real talk, I'll take anything. From what I've seen from your design, I like your designs.
Peace
S II

Whats up Man. If you have the time now that the thread has gone crazy lol i will take a signature from ya. It would just be be my name (Berti) and ill let you get creative and do the rest

Wussup man? Yo that's what Im talking about. Working to be working. word up. I need a logo. My name is Black Scientist, which you can see up there. I need something using a laboratory beaker and bunsen burner, bubbling some hot s***. Black Scientist should be dripping like on some spray paint type ish. The rest i'll leave to you. I trust that you got imagination and i see your talent. so do you homie and holla at me when you can. myspace.com/blackscientist.
THNX MAN!

You know how to make myspace pages fam? I jus need somethin that matches my mixtape cover witch is orange, somethin simple but hood. If u can do this I'd apreciate it cuz im in need of something on my page.

Whats up FP fam,

I have gotten a ridiculous amount of requests for this, and im sorry that i havent been able to respond of get anything to a lot of people looking for stuff. i have gotten a lot of requests in the thread, and 20+ pms about this too, which is a lot of art to get done. Im trying to get to as much as i can, but realistically it just takes time to get this stuff done, especially with the amount of creativity that is involved.

So, here is what im about to do:
If your name is on the first page, and i havent gotten to you, give me a few days. Im going to try and get through all those FIRST.

after that, i dont have time get through all of the other people here, BUT i have an offer to make anyone else who wants something:

Im looking for a few new good solid vocal tags. If you have a mic, a tight delivery, and a few minutes, i would be happy to hook some art up for anyone who is willing to help me out on this.

- All im looking for is something including the name of my group, 'stack kerouac.' (PLEASE dont mispronounce it... Care-ooo-ack...) other than that its completely up to you.

shoot me a pm if you are interested in helping me out, otherwise ill keep trying to get to as many of these as i can.

Peace

Yeah those are some dope logos it be cool if you could make me a dope vintage type one saying. Either Enndee. Or. Enndee's Music. If you can do that it would be greatly apperciated. Thanks in advanced. If you can make it please email it to me when your finished at Enndee3@gmail.com

well Fam i could most definately return the favor...just check the sig. for the voice and if your interested just pm me..

Yeah those are some dope logos it be cool if you could make me a dope vintage type one saying. Either Enndee. Or. Enndee's Music. If you can do that it would be greatly apperciated. Thanks in advanced. If you can make it please email it to me when your finished at Enndee3@gmail.com

need album design

I'm lookin for album art. The album is going to be like this. Artist: Hustlin' Moe. Title: Welcome To P.T.S.D. (The Moezone Layer). I'd like the moezone layer to be smaller and under the welcome to ptsd. the welcome to ptsd can be the same size as the Hustlin' Moe. i'll send the pics when you respond with an email address. Just add your touch, backgrounds and fonts to it and see what we get. My hat and clothes can be colored straight black or whatever. I dont want to show whats on them. I'd like most of the cover design black and green or fire red. but use your talent and judgement, you're the artist.
H.M.

I'll still take anything... Also, I'll ask peope I have placements pending with if they'll do any drops for you... For all you others, here is some new work I have done. Nothing special. I'm still learning photoshop.

myspace_images_12_12_2007_01_58_23_37415.png

Peace
S II

Whats up FP,

Im still tryin to work through a bunch of these, but i have some more free time now, so expect some new work up in the next few days. If i havent gotten to you, and you are still interested, PLEASE EMAIL ME at brendan.ffitch@gmail.com PLEASE be specific. Let me know what you want, and ill see what i can do.

Also, im still looking for Drops, and would be happy to trade art for anything you can come up with, just shoot me an email.

Ill post a few new things today from my other name, for some reason i still cant post pictures with this one.

peace,

ffamily

A couple new things. More to come.

HUstlnmoe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back