Thread: Looking for Underground hip hop production $$

Thanks

Looking for Underground hip hop production $$

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi,
    I am looking for good quality underground hip hop beats. I am an emcee and producer from the UK and the beats I usually go for are similair to jmt beats, Alchemist, Rza, Necro. I am tired of producing and want to focus my time on lyrics and recording so I jus need beats.

I am open to all styles but the stuff i usually prefer are Dark pianos, violins, deep bass and eerie stuff like lullaby sounding or catchy or emotional.

Sample based or composed.

If you are inter3st3d pls pm me or drop your soundcloud links. Just underground i am looking for. I can send you some of my music if u wanna hear. I will pay for the beats.

Thx.

Thanks
    browntraprecords .com we can talk a price we have had a major production before ...yaboy

Thanks
    Greetings Iceman,

My name is R.Grefen. I'm an alternative hip hop producer but I do make underground-sounding beats at a well. Here's a link to track I did that you might like: Deep In Thought (aka 705)[Leases/Exclusives: email rgrefen@yahoo.com] by R.Grefen | R Grefen | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I have a variety of other styles on my soundcloud profile but as i said..... I can do underground-sounding beats as well.
    I'm not on here too much so reach out me via email: rgrefen@yahoo.com.

P.S.: I'd love to hear your music as well.

Thanks
    Some of the beats I have are underground-type but they are Trap, I don't know whether it will suit you. Contact me if you want more info. (You don't have to pay for them)

Thanks

Thanks
    Yo, I'm a beat maker from Australia I have newer beats than the ones my soundcloud soundcloud.com/propsone but peep what's on there and see if you feel anything. If you want to use anything send me a sample of your raps. Peace.
    Last edited by Big Props; 07-06-2019 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Forgot info

Thread Information