Looking for skilled emcee/s. [JMT, AOTP, Snowgoons, Diabolic, Virtuoso, a-like]

Alph4Dawg

Addicted to music
EDIT: Groups are welcome to contact me as well, not only single career rappers.

Hello, fellow forumers!
Long time no see, eh?
Well, I'm back. ;) How have you been, what's new?
Alright, I just finished my crew's album and I'm moving forward to finish my upcoming EP.
So I'm looking for skilled emcee/s as I judge my instrumentals as quality.

Check me out at:

SoundClick artist: Alph4Dawg - Hip-hop,Demo,Rap,Sisak

Contact exclusively via mail:

man19hunt86@gmail.com

Have a nice day!

SNIcQJJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP!

New instrumental is up so someone might be interested in spittin' some rhymes over it.

*Alph4Dawg - Untouchable*

SoundClick artist: Alph4Dawg - Hip-hop,Demo,Rap,Sisak

---------- Post added 10-24-2013 at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-08-2013 at 07:34 PM ----------

New instrumental 'Alph4Dawg - Classic' is up!

Classical music combined with hip-hop.

Anyway, I'm still looking for an artist/s so CONTACT ME!

Alph4Dawg - Classic

Last edited:
Hey Alph4Dawg,
First of all I am feeling that hip hop style and I been looking for something like this for a long time. If you don't mind I'm gonna go ahead and murder that beat. So, get the yellow tape ready.

Last edited:
Hi there!
After quite some time I'm back straight to the deep, raw underground what I'm best at.

No samples at all, everything composed by me using mouse and keyboard wth Reason 5.0

EDIT: Ninja edit.Shit, forgot to send some snippet previews to Fluent and some others! I'm very sorry! Got occupied by job and rl obligations.Check your inboxes on e-mail these days.

Alph4Dawg - Who

Last edited:
New snippet is up!

*Alph4Dawg - Snippet 2014-8*

There's a glitch/error in the mix around 1:35, two instrumentals overlay over each other so please ignore it as it lasts only few seconds.

I'm still looking for talented emcee/s and artists to collaborate with.

Only serious bussiness and artists who are really up for the job (not like if I send you a beat and then wait 4 months, and then nothing).

Alph4Dawg - Snippet 2014-8

Back